Chapter 3

Jassy P.O.V

" You picking me up still right ? " J ask as soon as I picked up my phone. I shook my head...He invited me out but I got to pick him up.

" Where the boys ? "

" With my moms..she's going to take them back to Khalia's and try to speak some sense into the ho " He says..I could hear the fustration in his voice...I know if it was up to J he would have full custody...he can't. He kept them a night over the day Khalia said and she sent the police to his front door and he got arrested..infront of his boys.

" Oh ight. And no im not " I say taking my keys out and walking through the parking garage of the mall to my car with my new shoes in hand. They were a pair of K.D's and im not a big K.D fan..but i had to cop these. They just screamed my name.

" Bitch why? " He whinned into the phone. He be acting like a huge baby when he wants to.

" Because you invited me out. You should be picking me up or meeting me there "

" But I want to get tore up from the floor up " I laughed. " You know no drinking and driving. I already got 2 D.U.I's...from being caught. Would you want me to kill myself after a night of turning up ? "

" Then know your limit " I got inside my car and started it up. The doors automatically locking behind me.

" Didn't you just hear me say I want to get tore up from the floor up? I'll know my limit..but I'll ignore it. Come on, Ladies Lover "

" Fine bitch..only if you buy me a bottle of peach ciroc " I say driving.

" Fine..I'll call you back my moms calling "

" Tell dukes I said hey "

" Ight, One "

" Ight my boy, one thousand " I hung up the phone. I headed towards my house ready to relax after a long night and day of working. It took me about 15 minutes to get to my house. I cut the car and got out making my way inside. I locked the door  behind me and went getting out of my work clothes.

I grabbed a beet and then took a seat on the couch flicking on Real House wives of Atlanta.

This was my show..and Lawd, Kandi big booty ass could get it any day.

For a few hours I sat on my couch chilling and watching TV before I had to get up and get dressed.

I valued my relaxing time. I was a busy person, so the time where I was off work with nothing else to do and I had a moment to sit back and chill...I loved it. I'll grab me a drink. A snack and get the remote and watch all my shows that I had missed while I was busy.

My taste with telivsions was a bit twisted. I liked bits of everything.

Real House wives of Atlanta, Love and Hiphop, Hit the Floor, Twisted, Pretty Little Liars, Teen Wolf, Fairly Odd Parents, Spongebob Squarepants, Gene Familys Jewls, Ghost adventures, Deadliest Catch, Duck Dynasty, Fresh Prince of Bel-air and In the middle

My taste was child like, overly woman, manish, and all of the other.

I loved it too. I threw my trash into the bin before I headed upstairs to my room to shower. I was going to get dressed now and Head to Jodans house so we could do pre-clubbing drinking for an hour then head to the club.

I stripped down then cut on my shower getting it warm before I got in. I took a 20 minute shower washing my self and getting cleaned up.

Once I got out I brushed my teeth and did my hygiene thing. Can't be no funky bitch. Thats not cute. I lotioned my body with my " Forever Red " body set lotion then slide on my undergarments. I went with my Black top and my cheetah print shorts and my black vans. I put some curling moose into my mohawk center and made sure my hair was straight before I put on some mascara then my michaels Kors watch and my big ass chunky chain and some diamond studs.