Chapter 32 part 2

Jas p. O. V.

        "What's going on?" I asked Jamie watching as she cooked at the stove in nothing but pink lace boy shorts and a almost see through bra. "How is your day going?" My eyes were fixed on to her body.

"It was fine" she answered her back still to me.

   "Was? It's not now?" I licked my lips still mesmerized by her. Jamie was beautiful. Her chocolate skin, she had a bad ass body, she was thick in all the right spots. She was pretty as hell in the face and she just laid back and chill. She had a vibe that you craved to be around. I love that when I was with her we were usually in a good head space. We could just roll up a blunt and talk about all  types of shit.

" I don't know yet" she sat down the spoon and turned around to face me. "What was it that we needed to talk about?" Jamie asked.

       "Us"

"What about the United States?" I laughed because she had the most serious look on her face.
     "Can you stop being goofy and take me serious ?" I asked her.
"Ugh okay okay. What about us?" Jamie came over to where I was sitting on her counter and stood in between my legs resting her elbows on me. "What did I do? Or better yet what did you do?"

"Why does one of us has to have done something for us to have to have a conversation about us and our future?"

      "Because Jas that's usually how it goes. Someone usually has to stupid shit to say when they want to talk about us. I think we should take a break, I don't think this is working, I think I accidentally cheated and I don't know how to tell you. Dumb ass shit like that, man. I get tired of it. Tired of the same ass tired games being played with me before its time to talk about an "us" you feel me?" Jamie went on and on no longer looking up at me.

    I reached into my pocket and pulled out the box I had for her. "I was thinking along the lines of something different. Something more thank you for being in my life and around when I need you type shit , baby girl" her eyes got wide as I handed her open the box. A smile spread across my face watching her whole body language shift and become more relaxed.

"You didn't need to get me anything " Jamie tells me still smiling as she held the box.

"I know but I wanted to put that smile on your face. Plus you deserved it" I moved her hair behind her shoulders. "Open it up and tell me what you think"

      "Jas I love it!!" Jamie gasped taking the tennis bracelet out of the box. I took it from her and helped her put it on her wrist. It was icy as hell and looked good glistening on her. "Baby you shouldn't have. Thank you so much" she grabbed me by my face and repeatedly kissed me over and over again.

"You're welcome. You deserve it. Like I said. I love you, your there for me and you for not only give a damn about me but about my peoples too. I couldn't ask for more "

     Tori was telling me that I couldn't play these girls and I believed her. I didn't want to play either one and I sure in the hell didn't want to hurt Jamie or Leah either. I had become so over the top emotionally involved and I couldn't let go. I knew stringing them along was a bad ass game and it wasn't going to end well but I had truly fell in love with them and I didn't want to give up either one. I was in love with two women. Two totally different women.  I wanted them both and I wouldn't be satisfied unless I had just that.

        I was only over at Jamie's a little while longer before I headed on out to the club. I had to work all damn night and still get up early and take JJ to his appointment. They were putting him in speech classes because he was starting to making strange noises and like growls now. The doctor said it was normal but Jay felt like he should at least try something with a vocal couch just to make sure he's doing everything he can to help my nephew have the most normal life he can. I was going on whatever Jay said, I knew this was tearing at my brother so however I could help him and my god son I was down. Even if that meant getting up at the crack of dawn after being out all night to sit in a cold ass room and speech class.