Chapter 23

JASSY P.O.V ***

I threw down my bag and headed to my room taking off my shoes as I went along

I was tired as fuck and I wanted to go the fuck to bed. Fuck showering or anything else. I climbed into my bed and got comfortable before closing my eyes and dozing off.

I slept good as hell too. Aint nothing like a good ass sleep after a long day of work.

I openes my fridge looking for the milk for my cereal I just poured.

" What , bitch " I say into the phone searching for the milk.

" I need a babysitter later "

" For what? " I asked.

" I got something I need to fucking do and mama got a date tonight "

" Mama got her groove back " I laughed.

" Shit makes my stomach churn "

" Get over it. She tryna get her some D. "

" Jassy, im a fuck you up "

" Fine , nigga " I say. " I needa go grocery shopping "

I aint have no milk...no apple juice or orange juice. What the hell Ima put in my cereal?

I looked in the back of the fridge and grabbed the cold bottle and headed back to my bowl. I unscrewed the peach Ciroc bottle top and poured it into my ceral then sat it on the counter. I took a spoon and took a bite

" Fuck it " I shrug and took my bowl heading to the livingroom. 

" What you need from the store? " He asked

" Everything " I answered eatting. This was the best bowl of cereal i had fucking had. Im a be fucked up before the evening.

" Well get yo ass up and go to the store " He says yawning in my ear.

" I will later. Just text me before you come to drop them off "

" So, You cant come pick them up? "

" Bitch , You want me to babysit...for FREE and use to my gas to come to yo house. Did you use Ciroc in yo cereal too!? " I asked him.

" You they godmama. You supposed to do shit like that "

" You they daddy "

" Wait...You put Ciroc in yo cereal? "

" Bye, Jay " I say ignoring his laughing and hanging up on him. I finished my cereal and put my dishes up before going to my room to shower and get ready to go to the store

I atleast wanna have a decent amount of food and shit when the boys come by. And they might be small but them lil dudes stay eatting and raiding my things. They lucky I love them.

" Im a have basic bitch wear " I say to myself laughing as I put on some clothes. I had a pair of Camo pants, A white V neck and forces. This everybody wear, I tell you.