That Girl's Mines ( Urban Lesbian Love Story )

Jezerrae P.O.V.

I looked around the club. A saturday night....you know what that ment. Hoes and Hoe ass niggas..

The females were dressed to show stop..in the shortest tightest wear they could find...I wasn't mad either, I was enjoying the view. If you wasn't dressed hot there was no way you made it passed the line and bouncers into BED.

The niggas came in Polo's, True's, and Chains to pick up bad bitches and the hottest new tunes blasted through the club.

" Yo, Jassy over here " I walk to the other end of the bar.

" What can I get you ? " I ask.

" Let me have Patron with Lil Ice..and you on the side "

" You drink will be right here " I flashed a smile. " What about you? "

" Double shot of Henny "

I went ahead and started to make the drinks. Once I was done I handed it over and collected my money and 5 dollar tip..Trust me it adds up. I leave out this bitch with no less then 200 dollars in tips a night.

" Have a good night "

" You too, Beautiful "

I often got I was beautiful. I was a smooth brown skin..I had brown hair that stopped a little below my shoulders...i had a C cup breast. My ass was a pretty nice size thanks to my mama, cornbread and collard greens. I had the biggest hazel eyes...people gave me the name Pretty Eyes. I was thick..not fat...not skinny as hell either...I was just right.

I continued my busy night with making drinks and taking tips.

Yung Dro " Fvck Dat Bitch " blasted through the club and I continued to rap along.

" Thugging huh ? " I looked up at the dude infront of me

" What ? "

" Nothing...whats up with you "

" Working if you don't see...heres ya drink my man..have a goodnight also " I handed it over and walked to the girl sitting at the other end Neccy slacking.

" What Can I get you, Ma ? " I ask.

" Sex on the beach "

" Im flatered " I tease. She laughed.

" Your Jassy huh ? "

" You heard ? "

" Everybody talk about how the bartender be in here getting numbers...from females only though " I laughed. People.

I got called Gay...homo...fag...Lesbian. I heard it all, Shit im HUMAN. Don't call me either...I hate that shit cause I feel as if you"re labeling me to fit society.

" I guess..I'll have ya drink " I went back...I made it and watched another girl come and sit next to her...pretty girl. " Here you are "

" Thanks "

" What can I get for you, Beautiful? " I ask her friend....She looked like she was new in here...I know I had never served her..." First time in BED ? " She nods and I let out a slight chuckle...first night is always a night to remember. " I gotchu "

Going back over I went and got her my " first night special "

I placed the glass infront of her.

" What is in it ? "

" Everything to help you have a fun...and not get pregnant tonight " We both laughed.

" Thankss..um - "

" Jassy...you are ? "

" Lea Rose " I kissed her hand and she just blushed.." I should be going "

" Don't you think you should give me your number though first? " I ask her.

" Jassy im not - "

" As a friend " I say...she sighed and took a napkin and a pen off the table. " Thanks...enjoy your night Lea " I tell her watching her get up with her friend. She smiled.

" You too " I watched her walk away.

Lea was about 5'3..short thing...Smooth Honey color skin tone with a honeybrown hair color that went perfect with her complextion..Her hair came down her back and she had a nice phat ass with a nice set of boob. She has a bright smile too and some sexy dimples.

She was absolutely beautiful. If she walked into a room you'd noticed her. But she was timid and shy looking. She was the good girl....and I was the bad one...

" Yo, Jaserrae what you getting into tonight ? " Carly ask.

" Ya bed if you let me...I get off in 10 minutes whats up ? " I asked her.

" Be out there or im leaving ya ass " She winked at me and walked away from the bar. I continued to clean the bar down and put everything away quickly so I could get out of here.

" Im out Frankie " I tell my boss.

" Night, Jass " He says. I walked out the front door...And spotted Carly BMW. I slide into the passengerseat.

" Took you long enough "

.

*************************

Ight, so its my first time doing this type of story..outside of my box and I want to expend my writing and fanbase. Please give me feedback..dont be harsh though. If you want perfect writing..find a new book I will make mistakes if you want something enjoyable and worth a read...please stick around. Thank you for reading. This means alot to me. Xoxo Much Love,

-- Shantii

-- Vote

- Comment

-- Fan/Follow

-- Read My other stories

I have so many ideas this is sure to get good and exciting. Thanks alot.

This was a PREVIEW the beginning. Chaps will be longer and better.

( Coming in Late Febuary/March !!!)