Chapter 26

Lea P.O.V ***

I woke up with Jas arms wrapped around me. I had a bad ass headache and my chest was hurting from all the crying.

I just laid there in her arms not wanting to move and wake her up. I watched her sleep peacefully with her arms tighly wrapped around me.

I dont know how long i sat there watching her beautiful peaceful face as she slept before she finally opened her eyes.

" You okay? "

" I guess " I shrugged.

I still felt dirty...and tainted, but having her here by myside made me feel better. Like i wasn't alone...that It was all going to be okay.

" You gon be okay, im not going no where " She tells me running her hand down my spine sending shivers through my body. " I promise "

I nod my head not saying anything.

My stomach growled making her laugh.

" Lee when was the last time you ate? "

" Days ago..I haven't been hungry " I admit.

" Come on, lets go get something to eat " She tells me.

" jaz , i dont wanna go anywhere...I wanna just lay in my bed with the TV on " I whine not getting up with her.

I know I had to face my parents...and my mother and let her know what happened..and let her know on my new love life and meet Jas,,.It was just so much shit I had been pushing back.

And more shit was added every day. I couldn't catch a break at all.

" We not about to sit up in here with that depressed shit. You ain't got nothing or nobody to be scared of...that I promise " She says.

" Jas what did you do? " I question watching her move across my room.

" Nothing "

" Did you..." I paused. She didn't answer me letting me know the answer to that. " Why? You will go to jail! Why? I told you not too " I raise my voice.

She sat at the end of my bed shrugging her shoulders.

" He hurt you...I hurt him and made sure he could never hurt nobody again...you weren't the only girl hes done this shit too...He had a record so I cleared him " she tells me like it was nothing.

Jas is a killer

I could never see her as that person..She seems and acts so harmless...Its not in her to take someone life.

" What if you get caught " I say lowly.

" I promise you i wont..i know what I'm doing "

I didn't bother to ask what...I just got out of the bed and headed over to my dresser looking inside for clothes

" Can we go to my parents? I haven't told them...im scared "

" Whatever you want "

I looked over my shoulder at her typing on her phone before i took my clothes and headed out going to take a shower . I closed the bathroom door behind me and sat my things down turning on the water to get it hot. As it heated up I stripped down and then stepped in. The hot water hit my skin and I relaxed a little.

I wiped the tear that fell from my eyes as I thought about being violated and hurt...it was scary.

I stayed in the shower scrubbing my body and trying to stop crying. When the water finally got too cold I got out and got dressed and everything.