Chapter 15

Jas P.O.V **

" Ight, Call me later " I tell Lea Rose as stood outside her car. Her friends were begging her to go out with them.

" I will " She says holding my hands.

" Behave " I tell her. She laughed.

" Whats that mean? You dont trust me? " She asked smiling.

" I dint know your friends to trust them. Lanay already pregnant or so she say..what she need to be clubbing for "

" Who!? " She laughed. "Jasserae that is not her name. Its Leslie "

" Psh, whatever. " I shake my head.

" Have fun "

" Ill try " She gave me a kiss. I pulled back and let her get in her car. She started it up and pulled out the drive way and honked leaving. I headed back into the room where my house and cell phone was ringing off the hook.

" Hello " I answered the house phone going to get my cell.

" Jas they took Jay to jail " Mama cried.

" What? " I asked rushing to put on my shoes.

" The police rushed in and they took Jay to jail and snatched up the boys. Im rushing there now "

" Ight, mama sit still im on my way. I promise " I tell her.

" Okay " She says. I hung up and picked up my phone..It was the county jail.

" Bruh I just got the call. Im on my way " I tell Jay.

" Check and see where they got the boys first...call up a lawyer please " He sighed into the phone.

I should have fucking kept them over instead of going out and chilling.

I sighd. " I got you..hold tight. "

" Alright " He tells me. I went to my closet moving the shoe boxes til I came to the right one...I opened it up grabbing out all the rolls of emergency money and put it in a bag. I made sure to still get my wallet and cards and rushed out the front door hoping into my car.

I scrolled through my contacts looking for a lawyer I had used before when I caught an assault charge...for hitting Jay babymama sister.

Now its thats bitch time. Im going to fucking kill this simple bitch. She has no sense what so ever and wants to put them kids in danger.

" Ben and Jayla law firm "

" I need help fast, its Jassy "

Jayla was also the sister of one of my ex's...so this might not go well.

" Really Jasserae, you want my help. After everything your lying ass put my family through "

People always fucking holding onto grudges.

" Your getting paid, can you help me or no? "

" Whats the problem? " She asked.

" Jordan got arrested and the boys taken. Im not sure what the charge is but it might have something to do with us hiding them from his baby mom and police "

" You kidnapped kids!? "

" Their his kids. How the hell can he kidnap his own kids? "