Chapter 8

Jassy P.O.V ***

I left Jamies house that afternoon after we ate breakfast, chilled and exchanged numbers. I went to my house and hoped in the shower and changed then got my keys going over to Jays.

When I pulled up both his cars were there and no one elses. I got out my car locking it up and heading through the garage.

I stepped into the house and he was in the kitchen on the phone.

" Put cho fucking hands up " I go in a male voice and he turned around hell fast then snickered.

" Ma did you just hear Jasserae cuss ? " He goes making my mouth drop while he cracked up laughing.

" She dropped a f bomb "

" No I didn't mama ! " I yell into the phone. He trying to get me killed ouchea.

" Ight, We'll be over there in a little bit so you can tell her yourself. Cool, bye " He hung up his phone sliding it into his pocket and opening the microwave. He pulled out his toaster struddles. " You going to ma's house with me ? "

" Who all over there ? "

" She got the boys " He tells me.

" Deff, we got to stop so I can get them gitfs "

" Hell no, you don't have to buy them shit everytime you see them " He complains.

" But those are my rough riders, my ace-booncoons, my shoota's, them my ma'fuckin niggas " I say opening the freezer and pulling out the carmel green apple toaster studdles. This has turned out to be my faviorte along with strawberry and cream cheese.

" Whatever, fat ass " He says as I grapped a plate and put the pastries onto it then put them into the microwave.

" What happened with ol' girl last night? " He asked smirking up at me.

" We went back to her place, she said she heard about me and thought I was cool, we fucked and we chilled around this morning "

" Daaammmn, what it fye head ? "

" She knew what she was doing. It was A1 " I nod my head. He laughed at that.

" What about Leslies friend ? "

" Who is Leslie ? " I asked confused. He shook his head me rolling his eyes while I got my food.

" The girl who I fucked with and you talked to her friend..who's not gay "

" Oh Lea and Lauren "

" Thats not her name " He tells me.

" Whatever you say " I shrug. " But I still ain't heard from Lea. Im not about to sweat her and chase her. She ain't into girls I guess...thats her. If she comes around, She does. If not, I guess we can be cordial "

" Bull " He shakes his head. " Hurry up so we can go "

I finished my food and he got his keys and wallet and we headed out the front door. Before we went to Mama's house I stopped at Toys R Us and got the boys a surprise gift. Them lil' dudes my left hand and right hand.

We pulled up to Jays mother 2 story brick house he paid for. She had flowers in the front and evrything looked like she always invisioned and wanted. We parked in the driveway and got out heading to the front door.

When we stepped into the house. Jordan was sitting down on the couch watching spongebob intintly and I could hear mama in the kitchen gossiping on the phone probably cooking the boys a snack.