Chapter 4 - The Fast Life Date ( Part 1)

( 3 Am..excuse my mistakes..but enjoy please!!! - Shantii )

Jasserae P.O.V

My weekend was spent after Club Blacc at Jays house chilling. Dirty sprite, kush, and throw back movies every black person should have in their crib.

But as monday hit. I was anxious to be chilling with Lea Rose.

Never ask why I say her full name..i just like it.

But now it was 3 pm..the sun was high and it was feeling good outside. I sent her a texting telling her what she would need for Fast Life Day One.

Jassy: bring bathingsuit

Lea: Dear lord...okay

I laughed to myself. Im an adventrous person..the beach is one of my faviorte places..besides seeing beautiful as girls in small bikini's..I loved going and seeing the water..taking a swim..or suprisingly..surfing.

I had my wet suit and I was ready. To me this was a date, and for Miss Rose this was a date she would never forget..ever.

I made sure I had my walllet and everything else I would need before heading out my front door. I went ahead and hopped in my Black on black range over.

Once i was inside the whip, I headed for the part of the beach I had texted Lea to meet me at.

I got out and walked to the dock waiting for her. I had gotten her a black wet suit with yellow on it because I remembered her telling me yellow was her faviorte color.

" What are we doing ? " She asked exiting her car and coming towards me. I heald the wetsuit out for her to take.

" You said you were down to be apart of the fast life..you even called yourself a thug a few times if I remember right..I like the beach. Toay is my day to take you into my fast life..sunday im off..then its your day "

" Your going to regret if you make me do something unbelieveable " She smiled taking off her cover and exposing  her body. She had a banging ass body and a tatto of a rose vine on her leg up to her side. It was nice. She slide into the wet suit and I took her things.

" All ready? "

" I was born ready " She laughs. I shook my head.

I wanted to see how far she would go to actually hang with me..Jay will never do it..he hates coming to far out into the ocean unless we're on a boat for a party, chilling on the boat, or grabbing a bite to eat..so he's a no go. My brother use to love to come here with me before the whole damn " your gay..sorry we can't be siblings anymore " fiasco.

" Whasts up Jassy " Febo says.

" Febo this is my friend Lea. Lea Febo, he's going to be driving us " I say helpping her into the boat.

" Um, driving us where exactly ? " She asked . I laughed as I could hear the nervousness in her voice. Miss thug was already getting scared. I climbed into the boat.

" Nice to meet you, Lea " Febo say going to get us on the way. I sat next to Lea.

" Scared ? "

" A little "

" I wouldn't let anything happen to you, bible " I tell her. " Put this on " I pass her the life vest then took my own.

" we diving ? "

" if you mess this up you will be " I say laughing.

Febo took his boat Heights out onto the water. I looked at the fish and water animals we rode along. I fucking loved the beach, what was there to hate about it? Besides beach cops..I couldn't find much..men in them tight shorts..big no..bring me back to the TV show Reno 911 days.