Chapter 20

Jazzy P.O.V ****

" Yall go ahead and go..Thank you for coming " Jay tells us.

" We gon stay here "

" Im fine...We are leaving tomorrow after the last test..Its late and ya uncomfortable. I wanna be with my sons. They ain't going no where we will see you tomorrow "

" You sure? " I asked him.

" Positive, thank you " He got up and hugged me.

" I love you "

" You too, Lil Boy " I laughed. I kissed the boys forehead as they were sleeping then went and gave mama and James a hug.

James was saying his bye. " Lea lets go " I wake her.

" Okay." She whipped her eyes and got up. She said bye and her, James, and I headed out to the cars

" Did you drive here? " I ask her.

" No, a friend dropped me off " She tells me. I nod.

" James I'll see you later "

" Fa'sho I have work in a few so catch me later " He waved. I nod amd unlocked my car and we got in.

" Am I taking you home? " I asked starting her up.

" Jassy, Im sorry " She says. I turned and looked at her.

" For? "

" Not sticking up for you...or having your back..Or even being a good girlfriend. this is scary..and new to me, Im trying I promise I am " She says.

" 100, thats why I don't pressure you or cut you off like I did..You changed your whole life to be with me...You are not the same you, I remember my first girlfriend and how scary the experience was..and heart breaking...Thats why I try with you when I know I don't have too " I tell her. " But I do accept your apology "

" Thank you " She smiled.

" But lets make something clear...as long as you are trying and giving something in this relationship I will do the same , Cool? "

" Understood, I just Dont want to be hurt again "

" Im not going to hurt you..Quit saying that "  I say. She pulled me to her and gave me a kiss.

" Good, Thats all I wanna know "

I smiled at her before pulling off and heading to my house. I still had to go to work in the morning also..But that wasn't my worry rright now.

When we got to the house I got her some clothes and went and got me something to eat before going to the room.

" I want you to tell your friends? " I tell her wrapping my arms around her.

" I- " She stutters ,

" Let me know its real and tell your friends whats up " I demand. " Im not a secret. If your with me don't be ashamed to be with me "

" Im not " She says.

" So you will let them know? "

" This week..when we see eachother, You have my word " I smiled and gave her a kiss.