Chapter 27

Jordan P.O.V ***

" Jassy you gon learn yo lesson playing around with these girls " Mama tells her setting her groceries on the counter. " I tell both yall asses that yet you continue to act crazy with these women "

She walked in on Jassy telling me how she left Lea and went to work then met up with Jamie and Lea spent the whole day at her house and night again but she finally went back home today.

" Ma, its hard fo me - "

" Dont give me that bullshit, Jazzerae " Mama tells her making me laugh. " Jay i dont know what the fuck you are laughing about. You and these hoodrats you chose to make your babymama knowng these hoes is for everybody and these hoes ain't loyal "

I finally told my mama about Leslie saying her baby is mine and her getting further in her pregnancy. She is not happy about me missing appointments with my possible child.

" Yall are two grown ass people out her playing with peoples hearts and acting like children " She fussed.

" Mama that was the past. I'm chilling with a girl now who is so much better then what I usually go for..She fine them mf, lil tight booty, d cups, and she mixed laaawwd help she know how to cook and my sons like her. Most of all im positive she aint a thot ! If she is lord strike me down now " I say and looked up to the ceiling.

I needed to make sure. Im done with the thotyiannas.

" Her name is Honey "

" Let me meet her and I'll be the judge of that " Mama rolls her eyes taking out the pots and pans,

" Jas got two good girls though , you need to meet both for real. At the hospital with The boys wasn't good enough " I try to put it on my sister.

i know my mama will grill Honey ass. Im not ready for that, we just chilling right now.

" She gone have no girls she keeps playing "

I met both the girls and I knw why she confused. One cause she Jassy and she stay confused.

Two cause they both cool and chill as fuck. I wouldn't know what to do either.

" And luh girl have you been by to see your damn parents lately? " My mama asked her.

" Yes Ma'am "

" How did it go ? " We look at her.

" Horrible. I met Lea parents and she broke it to them she was a lesbian and she was dating me..They didn't kick her out, they was so supportive and showed her so much love " You could hear the jealousy in her voice.

" How a parent should be. You dont bash your child or put them down because they aren't what you want or they are different. Your a parent you are supposed to show them more love them anybody " My mom tells us. " If Jay told me he was gay tomorrow i would understand "

" What the fuck! No , dont use that as no example. Im not a butt pirate. I dont have a problem with gays but no! One of us is gay and that one ain't me " I say looking at her like she was crazy.

Jassu was dead as mama hit me for cursing in front of her. It slipped.

" Watch yo damn mouth "

My bestfriend is gay , not me. I want titties and big booty with a phat ass pussy to sink into , faaawwk you mean.

" It slipped " I shook my head.