Chapter 13

Jassy P.O.V

I leaned against the counter at work. I didnt feel like coming in tonight. But who ever does want to go into work.

" Let me get 2 shots " I filled up the shot glasses and handed them over taking my money with a smile. He put a extra dollar in my tip jar.

" Hey, Beautiful "

" Wassup " I tell Lea reaching across and giving her a hug. " You look good, like always "

" Thank you " She says. I gave her a kiss.

" How long you gon be out? "

" Im not sure..The girls didn't come out with me tonight.  I dont want to be to bored "

" Yiu cans stay and keep me company then...and come back to my crib and chill for a bit..since you get m.i.a on me alot " I say giving her another kiss.

" Where is your nephews? "

" With their grandmother "

" I guess we can then " She says wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me again. " I missed you, Jassy "

" Im glad to hear that " I say kissing her. She laughed under my lips. It was so adorable how she was shy.

" I keep standing over here with you i got drinks to make. You gon get me fired  " I say the bar was getting croweded to.

I let her to be and quickly went to helpping my co worker clear some of the peopke away from the bar.

" Jassy over here ! " People was callng my name. I was working as fast as I could to make drinks and hand over beers.

" You want something? " I asked Lea.

" Jamaican Ice Tea " She says.

I was happy she aint bring Leeshia. I dont even want to be around the girl. Jay has enough shit on his plate and hes being stupid by going in a girl raw and knocking her up. He never has had good judgement of character.

But I couldn't stay mad at him...then he went and got my name tattooed on him. I give in to the stupid bitch for no reason...hes lucky he has a good friend like me.

" Where is your friends? "

" Im not sure...I havent talk to them since yesterday. I decided to just come and see you tonight since you told me you would be working "

" Im always working "

" Very true " She smiled showing her dimples. Lea was so damn beautiful.

Jamie was beautiful also...they were both great girls...I feel like this shit could and possibly would blow up in ny face...but for right now. Im enjoying it. The opportunity for me to have 2 of the baddest females as both mines is here...why ruin it.

Work felt like it went on for more hours then usual. The club was in full swing. I clocked out and grabbed my things pulling my jays out and taking off my heels. I stuffed my other things into my hands and grabbed Lea hand.

" Why you seem so nervous? " I asked holding her hand as we walked out the club.

" You have to ask, you always make me nervous " She says smiling over at me. I leaned over and gave her a kisss.

"  Your shyness is adorable "

" Glad you think so cause I hate it " She says. " Im going to trail behind you "