Chapter 22

Jassy P.O.V

" Excuse miss " The little boy voice calls from behind me. I heard laughing and turned around setting my burger down.

" fat ass " Jay says.

" What is up? Every body loves to show up at my job " I say going around the counter to hug the boys.

" The boys need new school shoes, hoe . We aint here for you "

" Dont ask to use my employee discount either "

" Ight, im sorry. Get off that fufu shit " I laughed hugging him.

" What kind of shoes you want? One pair on daddy and one on auntie "

" oooh, yea I get two " Lil jumps up and down. " I want Retro Jordans and the black and white Ones "

" J.J what you want? " I ask him.

" the burger " He says looking at my food. We all bust out laughing. i took it down and handed the rest of it to him. It was a philly burger.

" Eat up nephew "

" Can I have ya fries ? " Lil asked.

" Boy have yall been eatting? " I asked passing him my fries and drink so They could share that.

" We been eatting noodles , pizza rolls, fries chicken nuggets and Mcdonald "

" Jay " I call as he was looking at the shoes on the wall.

" What? "

" You not feeding my nephews. They eatting like slaves "

" I feed them, they better not be lying on me "

" Pizza rolls and Sandwiches aint dinner "

" It is in my house, you gon come and cook for thek "

" Shit, Ima have too. Im not gon let them starave " I shake my head.

I know my boy trying, but he need a little help. He need to open his mouth. He know I would die, kill and steal for these niggas.

" Whatever, do whatever you want, Baldylocks "

I gave him the finger going over to the boys. " Lets pick out these school shoes. We need something fresh. You gotta look good "

" Okay, lets go " Khalil jumps down.

It didn't take them long to search for shoes. I had a few extra people I had to assist but other then that it i didnt do much. I rung them up and used my employee discount and bought them a pair of shoes.

" Auntie ,you coming over? "

" Yeah, Ima be around that way before I go into work later tonight to make you dinner. What you want? " I asked them leaning against the counter.

" Mac and cheese "

" Chicken "

" Okay " I laughed. " I got yall "

" Bye, Bye " J.J says.

" Bye " I tell them as they headed out to finish their shopping.

I still had a few hours until I had to clock out then I was back at the club tonight. Before I go and cook the house.

                         I stopped by the grocery store first and pick up some shit and head over there

When I got there jay was in the back giving the boys a bath so I went on and started cooking and getting everything started.