Chapter 30

Hey my loves, I missed you guys. Anyways i got time to sit down and take a breather so idecided to try and give yall something since its been so long. Thanks for aiting and still reading. Enjoy it my loves. Xoxo.

Jaz P.O.V **

" Hey, Jas " Honey says coming inside with the cake. I was trying to hang up balloons and put together the set. Momma was in the kitchen, while Jay was getting the boys together for my nephew party.

" Let me help you " I tell her.

" I got it " She says, but I quickly got down to help her little ass with this big ass cake because I could see she was struggling.

" If you dropped this the boys would have our damn heads " I tell her.

" I know "  She laughed and we sat the cake on the table. It was a replica of the krusty crab, spongebob's pineapple, squid-ward and patricks  places. Along with 150 cupcakes we ordered. " So is your girl coming? " Honey asked helping me put things together.

" Jamie is gonna show for a while then she has work " I nod. It been a few weeks since the whole Lea telling me she's pregnant and keeping the rapist baby thing and I haven't talked to her since then, I needed some time.

I really dont give a fuck What anybody would say about my behavior and how I acted towards her because nobody is in my fucking shoes. They don't have to deal with this. The relationship was good but she started to drain the life and energy out of me. It wasn't her fault but she wasn't making it any better or trying to move the hell on with her life so it was the same shit on a different day. When your in a relationship and it goes from feeling like a girlfriend to feeling like a patient or child your comforting. Its time to make some changes.. I did.

" Jas you a player " Honey tells me shaking her head at me.

" Well, I learned from the best " I laughed dusting off my Black Chanel shirt.

" What does that mean? "  She asked.

" Jay wasn't always a one woman man. Thats all in going to say " I shrug my shoulders. Jay would be trying to kill me if he knew what I was saying. He said I be trying to run his blasian off, which could be true. Im an asshole. I could bag her for myself.

" Like I didn't know. He know better now. " She tells me putting air into balloons.

" Who know better? " Jay asked walking into the living room.

" You, cheating on honey " I tell him.

" All im saying is don't have me look stupid or I will kill you. Im going to cut your dick off first then toss it into the street, After I will record a video of me sliting your throat and share it to facebook. You ain't seen crazy but I will be the bitch to make sure you never forget it " She tells him with a serious face.