Chapter 2

(Lawd Jassy is NOT a stud. I never made her that way. Some of you were confused and I wanted to get it known. Shes based off look wise one of my best friends (mohawk and bright eyes) soo shes just a regular girl..that likes girls lol Enjoy! )

Jordan P.O.V ***

Its all about money, ho's and bank rolls my boy. If you don't got it..find a way to get it.

Thats what my OG use to tell me. It was true. Thats just what I lived by. Loyalty was hard to come by and real niggas were hard to keep. Thats why i've been rocking with the same niggas thats been with me when I was young and didn't have much.

And you know who those niggas turn out to be?

My bestfriend Jassy.

My cousin James and my moms. Thats about it. Sad I know.

My pops died when I was younger. We was close as hell. My daddy wasn't one of them niggas from the hood that didn't take care of his kids or walked out and never came back. He was there for me. First tooth lost, girlfriend, handed me my first condom and told me how to take these ho's down. Lmao. Thats my rolemodel.

He got sick. And ended up leaving the world early, I don't blame him. I miss him but I got to be out here gritting for my family.

Thats just a bit about me. I closed the door behind me and locked the Audi as I headed for the entrance of the house. I beat once on the door..Paused then beat twice more on it slowly. " Who is it ? " A voice asked before it opened.

" Jay " The door opened and I stepped inside. Just like every time I came inside there was the smell of smoke in the air and people around. There was 2 cats smoking on the couch while others were around doing their job. Stepping through the house I headed to the dinning room which wasn't really just a table with money on it. ' Cap ' was sitting down at the table like always.

I slid the bag off my back and tossed it tohim. With a smile he opened it. " Is this everything, Jay? "

" Already. All 15 grand " I nod my head. CAP was my boss. He was cool laid back and smoked his life away though.

" Ight, I'll see you in two weeks " He says handing me another bag. I took it from him then turned and headed back out the door and to my car putting it under the false floor board. I got into the car and headed on my way.

It was a shot 15 Minute drive to Khalia (A/N not Khalia from T.L just noticed I have that name 2ce lol) house. I knocked on her front door loudly awaiting for an answer. I swear I hated being at this bitchs house and if it wasn't for Khalil and Jordan I wouldn't be. But thats my life.

Finally the door opened and a nigga stood there in just basketball shorts..i sighed and shook my head trying to save my composure.

" Where Khalia? " I ask.

" Baby ! " He called. I heard her footsteps before I seen her come up in only a tee shirt. What im gussing is his. She got another nigga here everyweek. " Who the hell is this ? " He asked her.

" The nigga who pays the bills in this bitch " Stepping them I headed through the messy house to my sons room. Once I pushed open the door I didn't see him. " Lil ' " I call and he came running from around the dresser. " Whatchu you doing man? " I squat down to his level fixing his shirt. Jordan came out and I looked at the both of them side my side.

" I was hiding daddy " He says looking up at me. Lil was 5. Khalil Jordan.

" Why? " I asked looking between them. I will murder that bitch and the nigga she out here with if she did something to my sons. On all thats holy man ion play that.