M. A. P

This is not an update but I promise everything will be updated and finished this year. I'm hoping to finish the stories all at once and just post all the chaps.

I have some exciting news to announce to you all and I have been waiting for soooo long !!

Wattpad was where I started writing, after losing my dad and stumbling along this app I used writing and reading as an escaped which turned into a passion that I never wanted to let go. You guys pushed me and motivated me every day, thousands of comments, messages, Dms, all of that from thousands of people letting me know how amazing I was and how much you enjoyed my stories.

I can't tell you how grateful I am for you taking that risk on me and still to this day standing behind me.

It is my pleasure to announce to you all, my family, my babies the launch of Miss Ashanti Presents Publications ❤️ Not only do I plan to continue bringing amazing work written by me, I plan to showcase amazing young hardworking authors with dope stories to tell. This has been my dream and now I am taking on the world, one page at a time.

If you are author, wanting to peruse an career as an author, or you have a dope story to tell Email me the First Three chapters, synopsis, and contact information to MissAshantiPresents@Gmail.com and a member of my team will get back to you. Now accepting submissions for Urban Fiction, Horror, interracial, Fiction, and so much more.

Thank you guys for believing in me and giving me the strength to do what I always wanted to do. I love you

Happy New Year ❤️

Follow the official Publication Instagram MissAshantiPub and follow me on twitter ShantiiMonay ❤️