Chapter 1- BESTFRIEND ( Un-Edited)

" Im Rich

Who you rich like, Quan?

Like Homie

I got yo..bitch

From my homie "

I raped along to Rich Homie Quan as I walked into my closet with a towel wrapped tightly around me..I searched through my things for something to wear.

I pulled out my Polo Kargo shorts..My Cherry 5's and the matching Polo shirt I had. I walked back into the bathroom and began to get dressed after I lotioned my body. I looked at my mohawk in the mirror. I got Carly to braid it for me, now it was all curly in the middle.

I sprayed on my GUCCI perfume and walked out. I went into my kitchen.

I was 23 I had my own house, My own all white BMW ...I was doing pretty good for myself. I worked Thursday - Saturday nights at Fever and Monday - thursday morning mostly at at FootWork in the mall. I knew what dropped when got the employee discount and a nice paycheck.

I walked into the kicthen and grabbed a breakfast bar and sat at the counter. Sending a text to my bestfriend, Jordan

( Their Text and Names in phones )

NonHuman(Jassy)- Ayo, whats crackinn today

Jumpman(Jordan) - Bitches...bitches...and more bitches

NonHuman- Ctffuuu nigga its sunday you need to have ya ass in church

JumpMan: Lmao..I only go to churches for weddings and funerals Sooo im good

NonHuman- Seen Carly last night

JumpMan - Me too .

NonHuman- Where ?????

Jumpman- She gave me a bj

NonHuman- Yoooooooo -____- that bitch...she gave me some dome too. Nasty ass hoe wonder why ain'y nobody wifeing or cuffing her ass

JumpMan- Ctfu, you salty bro ??

NonHuman - Never that. Kiss my ass

Jumpman- Meet me at Gino's....i got the munchies

NonHuman - Ight. Peace see you in 20 bitch

JumpMan - Ight Hoe

( end of convo )

I locked my screen back up and grabbed my keys. That nigga been my bestfriend since we were in the 6th grade...

He'd been there when I had my first girlfriend...first heartbreak...my first everything. He was there when I came out in 8th grade almost 9th and confessed to everyone I was feeling females..it was just something about them.

I'd been there for him when his pops died. When his girlfriend got pregnant by his cousin through everything.

We made a pact that no matter what we would stay friends forever..he wasn't my friend..he was my brother.

I pulled up to Gino's and got out...I walked inside the place smelling the sweet aroma of food.

I went and took a seat by the window in a booth waiting for Jordan.

Soon I saw his Audi park across the street. Jordan began selling dope around the age of 14. His moms needed the money to take care of them..his pops was sick and close to his death bed...he had to help out...when i seen my brother get put into a gang...I just had to..the money was fast good and dangerous. Next thing I know im in a old warehouse with 6 6"1 Hood Niggas jumpping my ass and no choice but to fight back.