-Chapter 25- Make up

Umbridge in school is a living hell. Harry told me she punished him by leaving scars on his hands. It says "I must not tell lies". He didn't wanted to say that to anyone.

Me and Louis were sitting in Great Hall on table eating our breakfast.

"Do you think we can step on her?"- Louis asked while I focused on him now.

"What?"- I said laughing.

"I mean we are both tall so we can step on her."- He said.

"Say less."- I said as bell rang. We got up and headed to potions. This was our first class together this year.

"Welcome back students."- Snape said as we sat down. "Open your book to the first page."

I opened my book to the first page and looked through the book.

"First page Miss Y'l."- Snape said flinching his wand and turning my book to page one.

"What a good start of the year."- Louis said laughing.

Second later Snape hit Louis with a book because he was talking.

"Good start of the year Louis."- I said laughing and looking to the book.

Me and Louis completely zoned out and talked whole class.

Louis threw paper on me and it landed in front of Snape.

"Who threw this paper?"- Snape asked picking the paper out.

Me and Louis looked away scratching our heads.

"Miss Y'l, Mr Patridge. Detention."- Snape said as we turned around.

"But-"- Louis tried to say something.

"One of you did it and if one did it, other one was in it too."- Snape said as I rolled my eyes. "Better detention with me then detention with professor Umbridge. Right Potter?"

Harry awkwardly smiled.

"Got us both in detention. Good job Louis."- I said we left the classroom.

"If I'm suffering your suffering too."- He said as we were walking down the stairs.

I tripped and fell.

"Good job Y'n."- Louis said trying to help me get up.

"If I'm suffering your suffering too."- I said pulling his hand and now he fell right next to me.

"Ow."- Louis said laughing next to me while I got up.

"Watch what you say next time."- I said as he got up.

"See you at lunch Y'n."- He said as we walked away.

I swear classes felt like forever. I think I spent entire time sleeping. I walked to lunch and saw Louis.

"We meet again."- He said as I sat down.

"We will meet again at detention today because of you."- I said.

"Who even threw that paper?"- Draco asked.

"Louis."- I said eating.

"And you both are in detention now?"- Draco continued.

"Because of Snape."- He said.

We finished our lunch and me and Louis headed to detention. We walked to class and Snape said to us to start doing potion homework for next week. Great.

"This is all your fault."- I said answering questions in the book.

"Like you wouldn't throw the paper back if Snape didn't take it."- He said.