Embarrasment

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
(Ps: sorry if I spelt the title wrong)
This chapter contains
• Kissing
• Fluff
• little kiss
•Yaoi
Past events
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok who's next to spin?" Ino asks as she looks around looking at the people who went, "Oh sasuke~kun Your turn!!" the female blonde says. With those words the group watches Sasuke take the bottle and spin it seeing it land on a certain blonde.

"NARUTO!!" Sakura shouts.

Sasuke's POV:
I smirk as I collide my hand with my forehead.

"Hey sauske wanna come to my house for we can play spin the bottle." I roll my eyes asking, "Who's gonna be there?" She says, "Well Kiba,Shikamaru,Choji,Neji,Rock Lee,Tenten,Ino,Hinata,Naruto and me of course Shino couldn't come because his family was gonna go on a nature hunt or whatever." I sigh but internally smirk as I hear that stupid dobe's name. I nod seeing her cheer before walking away and asking other people. You see Me and Naruto have been dating for a whole year now but secretly because we wanted to. If it was me I would of wanted the world to know because I see the way boys look at him and girls as well and I want all of them to know he's mine. Heh maybe tonight I get to do that.

"Hey Na-" I say seeing Hinata go in front of him asking him something before smiling and walking away. I walk up to him and I ask, "Hey dobe,What did she ask you" Dobe says, "Oh she wanted to see if she can walk with me to Sakuras house since you and Sakura live near each other I said yes." I growl a little as I pout looking away I hear him giggle saying, "Awww are you jealous Teme."

I glare at him before I look around as I pin him to the lockers, "W-W-Whaaa are you doing y-you Teme" that stupid dobe says so I whisper in his ear, "teaching a bad boy a lesson" with those words I nibble his ear and I start to lick his neck. I look at him seeing what a wonderful masterpiece I made of him.

I was about to continue feeling him push me away. He says, "Temeee not now please" he then looks at me with those ocean blue eyes kissing me on the nose. I smirk pecking his lips saying, "Fine we'll  continue this later" He smiles making me smiles so I un pin him from the lockers and hand and hand we make our way to the cafeteria.

"You stupid Teme I wanna go to my house and get my clothessss"  he whines as I was packing up his clothes into a duffle bag. I says, "Why if some of your clothes are over here" he says, "Hmph I'm not a kid I can pack my own clothes Teme" I turn towards him seeing him pout.

I chuckle before I put my finger below his chin and I lift his head for him to look at me and I say, "And why can't I do it for you,you stupid Dobe" I see him glare at me looking away as I chuckle giving him the duffle bag I packed for him. I then take another one and start packing my own.

"Oh! Hey Sas-" I see her look at Naruto with her eyes widen glaring a bit making me smirk, "And hey Naruto come in" she says as she turns around walking inside. I walk in first seeing that dobe follow behind.

I look around seeing everyone being here I look at Sakura seeing her say, "Hey guys wanna play spin the bottle."

Oh that's how I guess. I remove my hand seeing Naruto already standing up I stand up and I go to him hearing someone say, "I can't believe Naruto and Sasuke are gonna kiss don't they hate each other." I ignore the voice and I go to Naruto and I kiss him.

"Ooooooo Naruto and Sasuke sitting in the tree-" "S-Shut up Kiba!!" I look seeing Naruto blushing as he walks and sits next to Kiba seeing him tease him. I smirk looking around seeing Sakura glare at him I make a tsk sound hearing her say, "I'm sorry you had to Kiss your rival out of all people sasuke" I shrug it off.

Naruto's POV-
I look seeing Sakura talking to Sasuke seeing him shrug. I pout before I feel myself yawn I stand up as I wave saying, "Imma go get some water in the kitchen" I see the group nod I side eye sasuke seeing him look at me with eyes saying don't go I smirk sticking my tongue out  as I make my way to the kitchen.

I take a cup and I pour water in it and I take a sip looking around at the decor of the kitchen, "How dare you leave me with her" I jump turning around seeing Sasuke. I lowly chuckle poking his cheek saying, "Awww did you think you could boss me around you stupid Teme" I drink another sip of my water watching him look straight at me. I smirk mumbling, "I'm not a dog you Teme."

I feel his hand wrap around the cup I pout seeing him take it away having him drink the rest of the water. I turn around and I grab the gallon of water that I put on the kitchen island, "Oh yeah well when we're in bed you-" I gasp as I feel a shiver go down my spine before I elbow him and I take the gallon of water putting it in the fridge.

"Shut up you baka!" I whisper shout as I finish my water walking out and throwing it away.