14-SASUKE!!!

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This chapter contains
• Fluff
• lil tears
•happiness
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto's POV:
Ooooooo I SO excited I finally get to come home from being trained with Jiraiya for 3 years. I'm 16 now OoOo I wonder how's Sasuke I can't wait to see him.
1 hour later
Sasuke's POV:
"Hey have you heard I heard Naruto's coming back"

I feel my eyes fo wide before I turn to Sakura seeing her eyes glow. I smile "finally he's back my sunshine is back,my beloved is back" I thought before I see Sakura smile big at me saying, "Finally he's home" I smile before I run to the entrance hearing her follow. I can't wait to kiss him again.
Naruto's POV:
I walk with Pervy sage though the village not seeing anyone. "Aw where did they go" I thought I then look up seeing a pole I smile looking at Pervy sage seeing him smile. I smile back before I climb up and I look around the village I take a deep breath saying, "I'm finally home."

"Naruto!"

I whip my head down recognizing the voice seeing Sakura and Sasuke. Sakura waving for me to come down and Sasuke leaning on the wall with his eyes closed but then they look up at me. I jump down and I greet Sakura and I look at Sasuke with a 'you can greet me later' look before I wave bye to Pervy sage before I walk with Sakura and Sasuke.

"Wanna go to itchiraku" I heard Sakura ask I say, "Hell yeah!" I then run to the place and I sit down seeing(itchiraku's owner name and his daughter)smile at me. "Ahh Naruto your finally back huh so orders on the house today" I smile hearing him say those words so I say, "Yes!" I then order my order same as the others and I see(itchiraku's owner name)walk to the kitchen and start cooking.
At the Uchiha's district
Third POV:
Naruto plops down on Sasuke's couch tired from the day before he turns over seeing Sasuke on top of him. "So can I give you my greeting now" Sasuke ask with a smirk before Naruto wraps his arms around his neck nodding as they kiss. Sasuke breaks the kiss before grinning at the blonde having his knee on Naruto's weak area. Naruto gasp as he feels his knee go up and down soon changing to moans. "D-Damn you T-Teme" the blonde moans as he puts his head back.

"Your adorable sunny" Naruto blushes so much as he still moans before he feels something big touch his area.

"SASUKE!!!" the blonde screams blushing as the raven grins above.

Done. Now imma start numbering them and imma change the others to so y'all can know I didn't do 13 yet.
And sorry for mistakes