Please dont leave

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
Past events
Sasuke: 15
Naruto: 14-15
This chapter contains
• fluff
• Cuteness
• rl(real life) AU
• Sadness 🥺
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV-
"I'm here to see Naruto Uzumaki?" I ask the lady in the front desk. She says, "Do you have to see him now sir?" I roll my eyes as I watch her lean on the table. I glare at her saying, "Yes you bitch so take me to him" I coldly say. I watch her widen her eyes as she leans back and stand up straight walking towards the hall way.

"He's on room 12B on the third floor" she says. I nod in response as I walk towards the elevator pressing the buttons so that it'll take me up to the 3rd floor.
Once there I walk down the halls to the correct door and I knock.

"Sunshine you in there?"
I put my hand down watching the door open as I see that idiot open up. He says, "Teme don't you have some where else to be it's not like imma die today ya know" I growl as I walk in closing the door. I then pin him to the wall saying, "I told you not to say that word again you dobe."

Third POV~
The blonde pouts saying, "Well it's true" Sasuke rolls his eyes and kisses him full the blonde kisses back as the Uchiha but his lip.
"Ouch!" The blonde yelps licking his lip. "You meanie!! Sasuke what the hell was that for you stupid teme" the Uchiha chuckles and laughs saying, "That's for your stupidity dobe." The blonde rolls his eyes as he sits on his bed saying, "Love you to."

Sasuke sits next to him as he pecks his cheek saying,
"Did you eat or take your meds today" the blonde stands up saying, "yup! I am a strong boy now-" the blonde stops as he coughs roughly. Sasuke stands up quick and hovers over his lover rubbing his back saying, "Naruto!! You ok Naruto!" Naruto softly grabs his arm standing up as he stops coughing nodding.

"I-I'm fine sasuke really" he argues as the Uchiha gives him more water. The small blonde caps the water and goes and sits on his lovers lap saying, "thanks Sasuke but I'm fineeee Daddy~" the blonde says as he kisses his lovers neck. Sasuke smirks wider turning them over so that he's on top saying, "Naruto don't start something you can't finish."

The blonde smiles as he kisses his lovers cheek saying, "The doctor said there's a possibility I can survive." The Uchiha boy smiles having hope in his eyes as he hugs him saying, "Baby t-that's great!! Oh my gosh I can't believe it!!" Naruto smiles but then frowns and sits on the bed saying, "But Sasuke" the blonde holds his hands kissing Sasuke's palm saying, "but bad news is I don't know if I can get that medicine."

His lover sulks down saying, "W-What why not?!"he screams. Naruto sighs saying, "because That medicine that helps he survive cancer is 1000 dollars more on top of it cost to put me here." Sasuke shakes his head smiling saying, "And your worried because."

Naruto widens his eyes saying, "Um I know your family is happily helping me with money and finances for the operation but 1000 I can't afford Sasuke." Sasuke smiles and goes down kissing him over and over again and between each kiss. He says, "don't worry my parents are happy to donate to you."

Naruto blushes and turns his eyes from him saying, "I-I can't ask yo to do that Sasuke" Sauske growls and holds his hands harder saying, "Naruto!! If it takes all the money my family owns I will gladly give it to save your life." The Uchiha sweetly says.

The blonde under him smiles widely saying, "Sasukeeee I love you to but-" Sasuke ignores his words saying, "That's it no nope stop staying no you will get better from cancer you hear me!!" He shouts.

Naruto smiles as he pecks Sasuke's lips saying, "Your so bossy daddy" Sasuke smirks saying, "Anything to keep you alive baby." Naruto smiles as he feels a cough come up so he lets it out. He keeps letting out coughs causing his lover to get off of him opening the hospital door saying, "DOCTOR..NURSE ANYBODY PLEASE COME HELP!!!"

Hehehehe done and left on a cliffhanger hehehehe if you guys wanna part 2 then Suggest it alr bye bye.