Lost in love 🥰

Sasunaru/NaruSasu
Naruto: Loves Sasuke,15
Sasuke: Loves Naruto,16
Narrator
This may contain
~14+ scenes
~Change in plot line from the original
_______________________________

After the attack of orochimaru and Sasuke not deciding to go he stayed in the village because of his dear beloved Naruto. Naruto on the other hand even though he didn't show it he was happy because Sasuke stayed. A couple years later both lovers developed more and more feelings for one another. Until one day they were studying one of orochimaru's bases and Naruto and Sasuke went to another room to look until something happened and the door closed locking them two in there.

That idiot I told him to watch the door I bang on the door shouting, "HEY CAN ANYONE HEAR US" I wait a few hearing no one reply back. I make a tsk sound before sitting on the floor seeing Sasuke knock on the walls then putting his ear next to it. I ask, "What are you doing idiot" I hear him slightly hum before looking down saying, "I'm testing to see if these walls are soundproof" I say, "Why don't you just scream" he says, "only an idiot would say that" I argue, "Hey! I'm not idiot" he says, "Then why you let the door close idiot" I say, "I told you to watch it baka" he says, "No I told YOU to watch it." We keep nagging and arguing with each other before he sits down. I sigh before I stand up and walk around the room bored out of my mind I say, "I'm boredddd" he says, "Stop complaining dobe" I say, "I'm not complaining teme!" He says, "Then what are you doing right now" I huff crossing my arms and turning away.

"Then what are you doing right now" I say seeing him pout in the corner making him look so cute I let out a small smile hearing him ask, "Why you'd stay" I wipe the smile out my face looking at him seeing our eyes make contact before he turns away. He says, "I thought you wanted power so...why did you stay" I say, "I stayed because-" I cut myself off from saying the truth of why I stayed I didn't want him
to know...at least not now anyways. He says, "Because..." I act fast and I pin him on the wall having him looks at me in shock as I say, "Because I was lost in the love I had got you Naruto" I lean my head on his shoulder saying, "I love you to much I couldn't stand leaving you" I breath on his neck feeling him shiver I smirk a little hearing him say, "I've been hoping you way those words" I widen my eyes before I immediately go in for a kiss. He kisses back and I break the kiss moving onto his neck sucking and licking all of it.

I bite my lip moaning a little feeling Sasuke lick me and suck me all over my neck and body. I smile seeing him kiss me again having me kiss back before I feel his hands travel low. I blush hard grabbing his hand before touching my lower area saying, "Sasuke d-don't" he says, "Don't worry baby I'll be gentle" with that I feel the other hand touch my lower half massaging it hard. I lean my head back on the wall feeling him go harder making my legs weak causing me to slide fast on the wall. He goes down with me still massaging me at the same place at at the same pace making me moan louder. He says, "Feel good baby" I nod before we hear the door getting opened. I gasp feeling him still rub me I say, "Sasuke s-stop" I feel him stop before I see him turn covering me seeing Kakashi sensei walk in. I hear him say, "We finally got you out huh" Sasuke nods saying, "Thanks" Kakashi gets out before Sasuke says, "Baby your wet" I look down blushing seeing what happened saying, "your fault idiot" he chuckles before he stands up. I try to stand but I end up stumbling making him grab my hand pulling me up. I smile before we walk out like that but he still covers me.

After that mission that night was magical.

How'd I do I hope you enjoyed I love y'all.