Needy pt.3

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
Contains:
• fluff
• maybe 15+
• mature language
_____________________
How we left off:
the blonde blushes and shakes his head saying, "I still have my pride"
////////////////////////////
Third POV:
The Uchiha smirks and pecks the blondes lips saying, "Fine then" he then stands up leaving the blonde laying on the bed before fixing his shirt. "H-Hey where are you going Sasu" Sasuke looked down at the blonde and said, "I can't give my blonde a reward if he doesn't ask for it now can I." The blonde quickly sits up and looks at the Uchiha with begging eyes saying, "Sasuuu~ don't leave me like this."

The Uchiha goes to the pouting blonde and says, "Will the princess ask for what he wants" the blonde bites his lip blushing mad when the blonde felt his butt being touched because the Uchiha hoisted the blonde up to his torso which caused the blonde to loop his legs around the ravens torso.

The blonde then digs his face into the crook of the ravens neck giving small kisses to his lover from his neck to the jawline. The Raven groaned saying, "Baby keep at it and your not just gonna get a reward" the blonde says, "Then what will I get Sasuke."

"You'll have a week marathon to run" the Uchiha whispers in the blondes ear as he licks it.

"S-Sasuke you know I hate teasing" the blonde says flustered as he turns his head. The Uchiha smirks and says, "I know baby" he kisses the top of his head saying, "What's why I keep doing it." The blonde groans before pecking the taller boys lips saying, "put me down." Doing as the blonde says the Uchiha looks at him wondering why he asked him to put him down then the blonde grabs a pillow and blanket as he makes his way out the room.

The taller boy scurries in front of him and stops at the door way saying, "Naru~ where are you going with that blanket and pillow" the blonde says, "The couch." "what why?!" The Uchiha sternly says.

"Because you tease to much" the blonde blurts out as he shakes his head before walking to the couch. "but kiba is sleeping on the couch!" The Uchiha mentions earning a shrug from the blonde. "so I guess imma be his sleeping buddy then." The Uchiha grabs the blondes wrist and sweeps him back in the room pinning him on the bed saying, "No" he demands. "your not going anywhere" he states.

The blondes blushes and pecks the Uchiha's lips saying, "Then s-Stop teasing me already" the Uchiha smirks widely before he begins the start of a long night for the blonde.

Sooo I ran out of ideas got this Needy head cannon fanfic thing but this is gonna be the last part so I hope you enjoy and bye byeee.