Needy pt.2

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
Contains:
• Fluff
• May contain 15+
• Shy Naruto
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Last time we left of with:
I look at Naruto seeing him looking up at me then looking down. I smile seeing Neji smile at me saying, "someone important eyy" I see him blush as I smirk.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Third POV:
Naruto waves at Neji as he hides behind Sasuke's back still wearing his jersey. Neji then moves out of the way leaving a path for Sasuke and Naruto to go through.
Sasuke's POV:
I grab Naruto's hand as I walk inside leaving Neji with the door. Still holding his hand I make my way to my living room knowing everyone is there. I walk in.
"Hey Sasuke"
"Yo sasuke"
"Oi sasuke this sleepover is gonna be awesome!!"
I nod in agreement saying, "Yeah." I then sit on the couch lounging with my arms on my head and my legs crossed.
  I close my eyes a bit hearing just noise and the tv soon feeling a tap on my leg. I open my eyes seeing Shikamaru sitting next to where my legs are saying, "Sasuke where is the guy you came in with" I shrug but then I widen my eyes as I jump out of my seat and I walk out the living room making my way to the kitchen.

(Imagine Him doing that in the kitchen island)

I make my way to the kitchen seeing Naruto studying in the kitchen I smile softly, "Baby" I softly say seeing his head pop up. I smile seeing him advert his eyes away from me I walk up to him and I go to the other side of the island. I hug him from behind saying, "Baby why aren't you with me in the living room." He says, "Because I-I wanted to study for a test we have tomorrow" I smirk saying, "And what test is that."
He says, "Um the test of knowledge!! Yup that" I chuckle as I watch him pout and hit my leg saying, "H-Hey it's true!" I say, "baby you need to lie better."
I see him pout making me smile. I grab his hand saying, "There friendly really come on princess" I smirk as I stand up holding my hand out seeing him hit my hand away. I smile hearing him say, "I-I'm not no princess you ass" I say, "Damn Sunny your so stingy today." I see him smirk before I grab his chin pulling him into yet another kiss.
  I close my eyes opening them seeing that he pulled away. I smile as I watch him blush before I see him grab my sleeves tugging me saying, "Come on Teme" he adverts his head to the right side saying, "I-I wanna meet them."

I widen my eyes saying, "Really baby" I see him nod as I kiss his cheek grabbing his hand and walking to the living room.
  We make it there but before we walk in I pull him over.

"If you don't run off I'll give you a little reward later" I whisper in his ear. I see him turn pink before I walk in the living room seeing them watching a movie eating snacks. "Hey Sasuke~kun what-" Sakura says then stops her words I guess when she sees Naruto come in. I grab Naruto's hand and I pull him so that he's in front of me, "Everyone this is Naruto,my boyfriend" I smile as I put my hand around his waist.

Naruto POV:
I shyly wave at the popular group as I see Kiba walk up to me saying, "Good choice Sasuke he is a cutie" he goes to touch me and I was raising my hand to shake his hand. *Slap*
Huh? I look seeing my hand back and Sasuke's hand in front and Kiba's hand away. I hear a slight growl in my ear I sigh and I blush but I turn back and I kiss Sasuke on the cheek.

I go to his ear and I whisper, "S-Sasuke be nice" he goes to my ear and whispers, "Or what" I eye him seeing him smirk. I then roll my eyes saying, "I'll do something" I then look at the group seeing them look at us. I start getting flustered and I look down.

I look seeing a hand come in front of me. I look up seeing it's Kiba's hand as he says, "Well nice to meet you cutie" I blush a little as I shake his head still being close to Sasuke. "Hey Naruto" I look seeing Shikamaru smiling at me I smile back waving before I get out of Sasuke's grip and I go to him hugging him.

"Hey naru~ you know him" I turn back letting go of Shikamaru smiling as I nod my head looking at Sasuke saying, "W-We were neighbors for a long time and we used to play together as kids." I then walk back to Sasuke as I see the group sitting down.

"Hey Naruto wanna watch the movie with us" Kiba asks I shake my head and I back towards the kitchen and I say, "n-no imma go to the kitchen to read a book." I then turn around and I make my way to the kitchen.

"Nope" I hear lowly before I feel my shirt being tugged and I get pulled back landing on someone's lap. I blush as I close my eyes hiding my face as I turn around hiding it in the persons chest. I knew by the expensive cologne it was Sauske. "

Hours later(night time)

"Temeeee I'm sleepy" I whine as I itch closer to the bed feeling him grabbing my wrist saying, "Dobe promised you'd give me something" I blush a little as I turn around kissing him. "Fine anything you'd like" I say as I look into his eyes seeing his usual smirk. I blush feeling his hand feel around my chest and stomach.

Third POV:
The blonde blushes as he feels the Uchiha's hands lather his stomach with his touch. The blonde blushes as he feels kisses on his neck and jaw he bites his lip a little feeling kisses on his sensitive spot. The blonde blushes hard controlling his noises as the Uchiha whispers, "Let me hear you dobe" then blonde just keeps silencing himself knowing the Uchiha will get mad.

Meanwhile Sasuke starts to nibble on Naruto's neck going lower and lower saying, "let me get my reward" with those words the blonde starts to moan due to contact the Uchiha made with the thing in between his legs. The blonde's legs shook each time the Uchiha moved his hand on there. The blonde tilts his head back whining as he hears his zipper going down and his button being torn away.

The blonde bites his lip moaning having the Uchiha look up at him while touching Naruto's sensitive part. He goes faster as he kisses the blonde due to the moans he's making. Then he stops.

The small blonde looks at the Uchiha confused saying, "Why did you stop" The Uchiha smirks is usual saying, "Ask me for it" the blonde blushes and shakes his head saying, "I still have my pride"

Done. Thanks for reading see you on the next one bye ✌️