3-Patching up lost ties pt2

Ship:Narusasu/Sasunaru
Sasuke: Chunin in the leaf/after he got revenge he came back to the village.
Naruto: Rouge Ninja living in the sand/left ninja 6 years ago.
Past events
Narrator
"Kurama"
This chapter includes~
•Fluff
•tears
•Blood
•forgiveness(maybe~)
———————————————
Last time we left off at:

I'm bring you home even if I have to break every bone in your body.
————————————————
I leave my room closing my door behind me seeing Sakura do the same. She looks and me and squeals oh god no,Sai just gives me a nod and I do the same seeing Kakashi appear on the opposite side where my room is at. He leaves his door open giving his a sign to come in so I went in. I stand in the end of the room seeing him sit on the floor saying, "Now let's discuss the plan of attack." I sit down with him seeing Sakura sit next to me blushing a little as I roll my eyes. Sai sits next to kakashi near the TV looking at Kakashi,I look at him as well. He says, "So due to what Sasuke took down before was a shadow clone that means he knows we're in the village. So my plan is we have to keep a low profile and search for people who may know him or people who've seen him around. But first we ask the hokage due to him not only being like Naruto but he is a close friend to him as well. I nod before he continues, "Now if we do see him we have to first approach him peacefully and if he don't listen to that then we strike got it" I nod seeing Sai nod as well. Sakura just nods as she blushes looking at me as I once again roll my eyes. I see Kakashi sigh as he says, "Now we should all relax due to it being night out" I nod before I get up and I go to my room.

In the morning.

I walk down stairs finishing my rice ball that I got from the cafe in the inn seeing Kakashi down stairs already. I say, "So where are we lookin first" he says, "well first imma ask the Kazekage due to our hokage mentioning there close friends" I nod before I see him jump out the inn. I turn around seeing Sakura and Sai coming down the stairs.

"Where did Kakashi sensei go Sasuke~kun?" I roll my eyes saying he went to ask the Kazekage. I then go out the Inn saying, "C'mon let's go to the Kazekage's building" Sakura says, "Anything for you Sasuke~kun" I roll my eyes seeing Sai nod before I jump from building to building leading to the Kazekage's place.

I jump down from the last building standing in front of the Kazekage's building seeing Sakura and Sai land to. I see the doors open revealing Kakashi,he walks to us as he says, "He said he is staying here but he don't know where he is" I grunt.

"Hmm it's good to be back"

I look seeing a guy about my height walking towards us with a guy with a black stick having a flower on it on his back and another guy that had black hair covering his left eye wherein a blue kimono. The guy had blonde locks and gorgeous blue eyes that shine up like the sky. I jump along with Sakura,Sai,as well as Kakashi,we go on top of a building which was in front of the place. I see the blonde boy walking with a black cloak on having the hood down. As he's walking by I see him where a black and orange outfit with a ninja pouch on his left leg. He wore a bright smile as he was talking to them,h-he looked beautiful.

"Sasuke~Kun"

I shake my head focusing on the mission as I hold the picture up of Naruto. Looking at the guy seeing the resemblance,wow he surely did grow after all these years. Kakashi says, "Is that him" I nod before I was gonna jump but I feel Kakashi hold my shoulder. I turn back but then I turn forward seeing him and the two other guys walk into the Kazekage's building. I then turn back saying, "So what's the plan now Kakashi" he says, "I say we wait until he gets to his room or where ever he goes. Just wait until he's alone and then we strike" I nod before I watch his moments carefully. I then leap along with the others and we go to the Kazekage's balcony,we look through the window seeing Gaara smiling a little seeing Naruto and the others. I growl a little bit I then pay attention but carefully hiding in case they see us.