5-Stupid teme

Ship: NaruSasu/SasuNaru
Sasuke: Was coming home from an S-rank mission,27
Naruto: Is 7th hokage,26
Things in this chapter:
• Fluff
• Kisses
• hugs
—————————————
Finally done. I sign the last paper before I close the book and I stand up taking off my cape and laying it on the seat. I then walk out my office and I wave bye to shizune and Shikamaru. Hmm I wonder why didn't Sasuke report back to me he must of been done with his mission by now so why didn't he come and report in my office.

I cough out blood as I replace my wet cloth with a new one. Dammit ahh that hurts like shit but I lay down as I lay the cloth on my ribs which were bruised badly in my S-rank mission.

"I'm home"

Dammit! If he sees me he's sure to worry. I look around seeing Naruto's shirt on the bed so I take it and I put it on seeing him walk in the room. He says, "Huh Sasuke what you doing here? Why didn't you report to me when you finished the mission you teme" I chuckle hiding my winces saying, "I was to tired sorry" he walks closer to me looking at me with a "What are you hiding" look as I back up a little. He comes on the bed and he crawls to where I am knowing I still have the covers on me. Naruto removes the covers revealing me covered with scars and bruises. Naruto gasp as he sits down saying, "S-Sasuke why did you try to hide this" I say, "I didn't want you to worry" I see Naruto sit on the bed blushing and pointing in front of him saying, "Sit" I do as I'm told and I sit seeing him remove the cloth having me wince. I look down and feel his warm hand touch where I was bruised and I feel warmth flow through my body from it. I look up seeing his lips meet mine as I also feel him stroke the bruise having me wince a little. I then feel him go to my neck and licking the cuts on there "Dobe you don't have to-" I say "You should of told me it was to much for you,you stupid teme" he says,I look down "But it wasn't to much for me" I mumble. He looks up "Hmm" he hums I shake my head as I look away blush creeping onto my cheeks. I look back at his face feeling him still massaging my ribs,I moan as he goes to my chest. He licks my scar on my collar bone and then licks the one on my left shoulder.

"Thanks foxy~" I say seeing him blush as I feel him move to the other side of my torso where my ribs are at. "L-Lay down s-stupid teme" he stutters,I smirk and I do as I'm told seeing him get flustered as I feel him go to my rib bruise and I see his mouth connect to it. "Nng~ F-Foxy~" I moan as I feel him lick my lilac bruise. "I-Is this for w-what happened the l-last time y-you went on a mission as h-hokage and mmmg d-didn't tell me" I stutter and moan as I see him nod before I see him travel up and his lips connect to mine. I ignore my pain on my right arm and I bring his head closer feeling his tongue lick my bottom lick. When I don't allow him entry he groans before I use my left hand and I squeeze his butt earning a gasp allowing me to have entry. "S-Sasuke N-No......you.....h-hurt....Nng" he mumbles and moans. I make a tsk sound as I explore his wet canvas. "Mmm" he moans as I feel him try to pull away but I keep him still.

I feel him exploring my mouth and he won't let me go. I let my hand travel to his ribs and I lightly touch it seeing him wince in pain as he grunts his teeth and losses his grip. I smile as he lets me go and I sit up before I continue to suck his bruised ribs then I go to the other side and I suck on his ribs hearing him wince as I hear little moans come from him. I blush as I feel him touch my blonde hair and pull it a little,I go to where he pulled it to and I feel my lips connect to his as he winces. I try to pull back but he won't let go! For gods sake when I try to show him love he wants to take over that stupid teme. I then still in the kiss,feel where his hand is and once I found it I take it off the back of my head. I sit up seeing him pout before I grab his shoulders,lifting him up. "You really need to stop this you know" I say "Why can't I show my Fox some love" he says.

"No because when I wanna show you love you won't let me" I pout. I pull him to the edge of the of the bed and I kneel below him looking down as I feel his hands cup my cheeks. He pulls my head up "You stupid dobe you show me love everyday so it's my job to repay the favor" he states. "Huh" I question as I feel him peck my lips before patting his lap,I deny and I try to sit on the bed but he drags me on his lap anyways.

"P-Perv" I comment seeing him smirk. "You always how love to me by protecting this village,coming home and cooking dinner for me,staying up even late for me to come home. Even being with me shows me how much you care and me being the ANBU black ops leader I just go on missions for you. So it's my job to show you love not the other way around" I blush as I look at him scratching my head grinning. "D-Do I do that much" I say he nods his head before he kisses my chin and neck. I blush as I feel him peck my lips before I get off his lap and I grab the bandages. I get on my knees and I grab ointment and I dab it on his ribs before I cover them with bandages.

"Mmng d-dammit.....Foxy ouch fuck that hurts" he groans. "Well if you let me help you before it wouldn't hurt as much" I argue.

Dammit I hates when he wins an argument over me. "Idiot Dobe" I mumble as he finishes wrapping up my torso. "T-Teme" he ask "Hmm" I hum as he stands up and kisses my forehead saying, "I-Imma make you miso soup with tomatoes" I moan seeing him blush. "Mmmm I would love that foxy~ can you feed it to me to baby" I ask seeing him stand up with his hand on my head looking away from me. "S-Sure" he says,I smile as I see him leave the room.

"Mmm" I moan as I close my eyes as he feeds me a spoonful of soup with a tomato. I open them before I pull him on my lap seeing him blush,I look into his ocean blue eyes as I see him feed me another spoonful. "Here comes the choo choo" he says I smirk as I take the spoon,he giggles before I grab the bowl. "No I'm suppose to-" I put a spoonful of soup in his mouth seeing him close my eyes "Mmm" he hums before right after I put the soup in his mouth I kiss him taking everything I fed him away. His eyes widen as he looks at me with a lot of red on his cheeks,even some on his ears. "Mmm I like that way of feeding better" I grin before I feel a hot hand land on my cheek. I pout as I rub it seeing him put the soup bowl on the night stand before exiting the room saying, "STUPID TEME!!!" I chuckle before I take the soup bowl and I start eating the rest of it.

Done. Hope you enjoy 😊 next up is Making fun of one another.