19-Naruto's birthday🍥🎂

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This in this chapter:
• Fluff
• competition
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto's POV~
My birthday is finally here October 10th it's here finally but this year I'm doing it different imma spoil Sasuke rotten. Because of what he did on his birthday.

{Flashback}

I hope he likes the cake I brought him. I skip down the side walk until I reach his house I open the door seeing a lot of things. Ramen on the table,a watch next to it,his sweater on the back of the chair,and on the couch is a lot of different things like gift cards,chocolate,and much more.

"T-Teme who is this for" I ask seeing him pour the broth in the second bowl of ramen he made. I see him smile looking at me saying, "This is all for you Naru~" I gasp as I put the cake on the table saying, "W-What why I-it's YOUR birthday after all" he says, "I know but you give me my present whenever I want to so for this once I wanted to spoil you so let me please" I blush shaking my head.

{Flashback over}

But in the end he ended up spoiling me the whole day and I felt guilty that day so my birthday Imma spoil him so he better be ready.

Sasuke's POV~
As I walk to Naruto's place I get excited to spoil him again on my birthday I spoiled him but on his birthday Imma spoil him like no tomorrow.
Third POV~
The raven exits the mall and at the same time the blonde enters the mall looking for objects his boyfriend always wanted and getting it for him to spoil him on the day that's special for himself.

3 hours later the blonde enters his house seeing a birthday cake,gifts,Sasuke's Ramen,and the TV on. The blondes jaw drops as he sees his raven down on one knee in front of the door way.

"Oh Naruto for once happy birthday and it's been 4 years and I think through out that time you've earned my trust and faith and will you make me the happiest man in the world to be my wife."
Naruto drops his bag and drops to the floor in front of the proposing raven. He lets tears out as he jumps up and hugs him knowing he failed in spoiling his raven on his special day. "So is that a yes" the raven asks as the blonde looks at the diamond ring in the box in front of him. The blonde looks at the raven and nods before kissing him on the lips feeling the raven put the ring on. The blonde puts there foreheads together saying, "God dammit Teme I hate you,you spoiled me on your birthday and on mine I god damn hate you." The raven smirks and looks at him saying, "And I love you" with that he kisses the blonde.

Done. Hmm 4 in one day I'm doing progress anyways enjoy all of them and sorry for mistakes. 😅 OH YEAH I'm sorry for not celebrating this sooner THANKS FOR 200 VIEWSSSS you guys really made my weekend. Well enjoy and Byeeeee.