16-Study Date

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This chapter contains:
• Fluff
• Shu nerdy Naruto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto's POV~
FACE ME (FACE ME)
TAKE ME (TAKE ME)

"Mmm!" I groan as I roll over and I press my morning alarm off.

I roll over again having my legs and arms spread out on the bed as I sigh closing my eyes again having a quick doze.

Bzz Bzz

"Hmm" I hum before I sit up and I go to the corner of my bed where my night stand is and I put on my glasses before I unplug my phone seeing a message from Sasuke.

S-Sasuke
N-Naruto

S-Open your window

I hear a knock and I look seeing Sasuke on my porch smirking, I blush a little before I walk to my porch window and I slide the door and I let him in. I close the door and I turn around blushing seeing him sitting on my bed. He says, "You know you don't have to blush every time I come here ya know" I put my head down blushing as I see his hand go under my chin. He lifts my head up and I look into his eyes.

"But it suits you but you can only do it around me got it sunshine" he says as I blush not making eye contact. He chuckles before I see him grab my glasses, I watch him take them off saying, "And I told you leave these off when I'm around you nerdy" I blush saying, "S-Sorry" I stutter. I see him come closer to me as I feel his hot breath sending shivers down my spine. I feel him hover over my neck just breathing on it as I feel myself blush a little before I feel myself her pulled into an embrace. "your so cute" he comments as I madly blush.

"Now go take a shower sunshine before I join you" he says as I hurry in the bathroom as I grab my clothes in the process.

Coming out the shower I go to my clothes seeing and smelling a familiar colon. I pick up the hoodie that was there and I smelt it smelling Sasuke's Calvin Klein colon.(if spelt wrong I'm sorry)I blush as I put on the hoodie as I get dressed.
Sasuke's POV~
"H-H——-ey" I stutter as I see Naruto with my hoodie,the arms a little longer then his. I look up at his face seeing him adjust his glasses before blushing at eye contact which makes me want him even more. Anyways I look down from his ocean eyes and I see him wearing jeans which hug him nicely and he only has white socks on now. "I-It's rude to stare y-ya know" Naruto says as I see him looking sideways blushing. That's it.
Third POV~
The raven stands up and takes the blonde wrist and pins him on the wall near the bathroom. "W-What are you-" Naruto starts to say but stops feeling Sasuke's lips crash onto his.
Sasuke's POV~
"W-What are you-" I hear him say but I interrupt by slamming my lips onto his.

I visit him every morning because I always want him to feel loved.

{Flashback}
(Third POV)

I was going to back of the school where I usually go to hang with my boys.

I turn the corner to go to the back and I see a blonde guy pinned to the wall in a choke hold I lean on the wall not caring but wanting to enjoy the show.

*Cough Cough*
"Oh c'mon blonde aren't you gonna stay anything like how it hurts aren't you gonna try to get out"

I keep my eye on the blonde boy seeing him not struggling at all as the guy chokes him he don't struggle either not even a flinch. It's like he wants him to hurt him.