Vampire disease

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This chapter contains
•Extreme sadness
• Itachi still being alive
• Sasuke: 18
• Naruto: 17
⚠️ 15+ ahead
• this was inspired by Midnight sun so if you've seen this movie this story may have some parts which relate to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third:
"Hey Sasuke let's go get ice creammmm!!" The small blonde cheers as he runs the the ice cream truck who's ringing the bell for ice cream. "Dobe no-" the Uchiha was gonna protest but sees the blonde is already ahead. He sighs and goes to the blondes side meanwhile the blonde jumps happily as he goes to pay for cone but a hand smacks his away. He looks up seeing the Uchiha he smiles as he walks back eating his ice cream as the Uchiha waits for his change.

"Thanks Sasuke." The blonde grins at the Uchiha as he licks his ice cream the Uchiha rolls his eyes saying, "whatever you child" the blonde smiles as he turns eating his ice cream going to the bench with the Uchiha secretly smiling happy the blonde enjoys the cold treat.

This took place when the young couple was in middle school before it hit.

August 12th-
The day it hit and the worse day of Sasukes life.

Sasuke:
"Yo Sasuke how's the blonde doing" Suigetsu says as he hooks over my shoulder. I hum in response, "he's good" I then walk to my locker and I stick my books and everything school related inside before I take out a ramen packet.

"Ha! You carry those now!! I thought only he carried them" He speaks. I shrug, "Well now the stupid dobe but the job to me it's sickening" I complain as I close my locker and I lock it before exiting the school ignoring the girls staring at me.

There's only one person who I want.

"Hey Sasuke!" I turn seeing the pink girl who's Naruto's best friend. "I'm going to Visit Naruto later today ok!" She speaks I huff in response as I make my way toward the exit. I hate when she comes I can't do what I want. I open the door and I walk to my Lincoln soon I make the engine roar before I zoom out.

August 12 I will hate that date forever that day is the worse day ever. It's the day he got diagnosed, the day he had to be locked up, and the day he hasn't seen sunlight.

On August 12 Naruto got diagnosed with XP short for xeroderma pigmentosum basically means he can't go in the sun. He got it from a family member that had it long ago it just came later in his life. So due to my family's name Uchiha I convinced my father which him and my mother was happily to do was support Naruto in his medical needs.

So every day I try to go and visit him in his house which my family pays for. With his sun proof windows his own personal nurse and a room for him and another one for us when I stay over. I try to everyday just that he is to much of a pain and he sometimes kicks me out because his words "you need to do homework ya know."

But today the nurse called me and said someone broke in the house and shattered the windows in Naruto's room to get in. So I'm worried.

I park my car in the garage and I quickly scurry up stairs and I slam the door open to his room shouting, "NARUTO!" I then start to tear the room apart looking for him.

"I-I'm here" a soft voice echo's. I walk towards the closet but I stop and say, "Don't come up gimme a few minutes" I softly reply as I walk out the room and I go to the doctor. "order the window repairs please" she nods and walks away before I go and I take his blankets and I cover the walls.

I tape them on the wall thank god I told mom to get blankets that don't let any sunlight or light in general inside. I make sure the tape is thick and the black covers the window well.

I walk to the closet and I open it seeing the lights were off I turn my phone light seeing Naruto sleeping on a beanbag chair. I made sure to get him a huge walking closet in case of robberies or anything and the window in his room breaks he can run deep in the closet.

"~Naru" I whisper to his ear as I circle my arms around him and I peck his lips. I then wrap my arms around him and I pick him up placing him down to my lap as I sit down on the beanbag chair he was on.

I watch him open his eyes. I smirk at him as I kiss his neck hearing his sweet moans. "Come on Foxy wake up the robbers are gone now it's only me and the maids here don't worry I'll replace everything you lost."

Naruto
"No" I say as I look at him in the eyes saying, "Stop being so caring Sasuke! Let me um find an online job YEAH then I can help pay rent and-"

"No your not working Naru~" he states as I pout stuffing my head in his chest. "Whyyy not" I mumble.

I'm so sorry kinda lost inspiration for this oneshot. I hope you enjoy 😊