8-My blonde 🥰😘

Ship: NaruSasu/SasuNaru
This chapter includes:
~Fem Neko Naruto
~Sasunaru already dating
~fluff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV~
"Brother wake up"

Hmm what does itachi wantttt URG it's Saturday for crying out loud what would he want on a Saturday.

"Hmm what is it Itachi it's Saturday" I groan as he smirks pulling the covers off as I get tied into it getting pulled to the floor. "Ouch damn Itachi what was that for" I say scratching my head,I get up seeing him folding my sheets saying, "Well one you need to check your phone cause Naruto sent you a message and-" I cut him off saying, "Naruto give me my phone" he chuckles before throwing me my phone and I look seeing 3 missed messages.

(8:00)N- Hey Sasuke
(8:30)N- You don't have to agree to coming but well
(9:00)N- ok here it goes, can you come to my house today for a sleepover? My mom and dad are on vacation and is ok if you come. There gonna be gone for a week.
(9:30)S- Hmm so I can be alone with you for a full week ohh I gotta make a list of fun things we have to do
(This message has been delivered)
(This message has been read)

I smirk imagining her adorable flustered face as she reads the message. Her head is probably stuffed in a pillow. I then see Itachi put my sheets on my bed,I grab a T-Shirt and boxers before I go in the shower and I do my routine.

Coming out I look in the mirror at myself before I take the towel that was on my wet and damp head. I walk away from the mirror before I sit on my desk and I take my daily journal and I start writing my list.

My blondes sleepover to do list:
•Cuddle
•Movie
•Kisses
•make out~
•Feed her whatever food we eat
•put her in my clothes
•take pictures of her in my clothes
•give her a piggy back ride
•rub her tail and ears 😏
•maybe get her in heat😘

I fold the paper and I put it in my pocket ohh I can't wait to get started.

I close my house door and I lock it before I take my black Ferrari and I drive to my blonde Neko's place.

Naruto's POV~
•Ding dong•

"Coming" I say as I take the delicious chocolate chip cookies out the oven. Hmm they smell tasty I then take my hair net off and I let my hair flow into my ordinary pigtails as I run to the door,opening it seeing Sasuke.

"Sasuke! Your here" I hug him before I feel him drag me into the house. I feel my back hit the wall as I see him drop his stuff I blush a little before I feel him peck my crown.

"H-Hey Sasuke what did you mean by a list" I see him smirk before I help him with his bags and as we walk he says, "Well blonde I made a list of things we could do together this week due to tomorrow being our break" I say, "really what about school?" he says, "I'll tell our dad to let us take off for a week" I cross my arms and I say, "hmm is it because now that I'm stuck here for a week your gonna try to spend time with me aren't you" he smirks and nods before I feel him pat my head. I blush a little trying to hold back a yelp as I feel him rub my ears,I smack his hand "c-curse you y-you dobe you k-know not to touch my ears" I say as I see him put his hand down. I then see him grab a piece of paper before opening it I see him turn the piece of paper towards me.

My blondes sleepover to do list:
•Cuddle
•Movie
•Kisses
•make out~
•Feed her whatever food we eat
•put her in my clothes
•take pictures of her in my clothes
•give her a piggy back ride
•rub her tail and ears 😏
•maybe get her in heat😘