Rules/Warnings/etc...

Hey did you really think I'd start this without rules well guess not so here are some ground rules that I will follow and what you should expect.

1~Rule group: 14+
I did this because one I'm currently 14 and two because I don't really know anything about smuts and lemons.
2~Type of stories:fluff/+14 content or Fluff with +14 content
This is because again I never wrote a smut and two I love adorable fluff stories and my friends say I'm good at writing adorable gay fluff fanfics so I'm going with that I'm best at.
3~Ships:ONLY sasunaru or narusasu
This is because we'll one it says it on the title that it's a challenge for this ship so yeah even though I never read a narusasu fanfic Imma try.

WARNING:
1~ Sad/Depression involved
2~ 14+ content (Again I say)
3~ Mental/Physical Abuse (Maybe)
4~ Self harm (Maybe)

Fanfics may include:
~Neko's
~Fox's
~Anime characters from other anime as add on characters
-Oc add on characters
-Netflix and chill
~other environments other then the leaf village
~Narusasu or Sasunaru instagram pics with mini stories as captions

And now that we cleared that up before I set you guys off to reading I'm gonna say that one of these fanfics is a mini continuation to the fanfic "Please don't kill me" let me tell you now I AM NOT COPYING THE FAN FICTION I'm just putting my way I think she/he is gonna continue the story. And if you read it follow the amazing writer that writes it as well as hopefully she/he sees this and gets an idea to continue. Anyways now let the 30 day or 60 day fan fiction(If you guys request it) challenge begin starting right now! Enjoy reading.