Vampire disease pt.2

Sasunaru/Narusasu
——————————————

"No your not working Naru~" he states as I pout stuffing my head in his chest. "Whyyy not" I mumble.

______________________

Sasuke

I chuckle as he pouts crossing his arms mumbling something. I say, "Because you need to stay inside no matter what ok I just don't want you getting hurt" I hug him to my chest before I feel him kiss my cheek, he says, "It's gonna be online you teme so the sun won't hit me don't worry I just wanna give you something for all you've given me" I smile as I run my fingers through his hair and I go down and kiss his nose. He looks at me with those please allow me to do this eyes, I sigh saying, "Fine you can look for jobs online but when you have your final pick show me first deal?" I see him smile as he hugs me. We stay like that before I feel him sit up still on my lap saying, "now go Sasuke you must have homework or friends to hang out with" I respond, "Did it all and none of them are worth it your much better" I smirk seeing him get flustered stuffing his head into my neck.

I rub circles on his back hearing him say, "So how am I suppose to get out of here?" he asks. I grab my phone and I dial a number he looks at me with a conflicted look as I put the phone to my ear.

S: Sasuke

?: Unknown person(for now)

S: Hello

?: Hey Sasuke needing me at this-

S: get me the sun proof car with driver ill be getting Naruto dressed

?: Huh why did something happen?

S: Some robbers robbed the house but I don't think Naruto got in contact with the sun or any of them

?: good i'll bring the car right away

S: thanks Itachi

I: Your welcome Sasuke

I hang up the phone and I say, "did you have any I mean any contact with the sun Naruto" he shakes his head as I kiss his cheeks smiling but then I look at him sternly and I say, "Wit but they broke through the window! How'd you get in here!!" I shout a bit as I grab his shoulders and I move my hands down to his shirt soon lifting it over his head.

"Ah T-Teme!" He whines but once it's off I check his body of any burn marks on his skin my fingers graze his stomach,chest and torso. As well as his back when I turn him around. "T-Teme I had the robe on don't worry I forgot I had it on last night c-cause y-you..." he starts mumbling after that.

I chuckle as I kiss his neck and then I hand him his shirt back I forgot last night I came over I put the robe on him. He has a robe my family got him of course I asked for it to be made it's a robe that blocks the sun. It was a pretty penny but I just told the dobe that I got it for sale.

I graze his jawline saying, "Ok Naru your coming to my house ok" I see him gasp saying, "But I-" I glare at him but then I soften my look saying, "You have to you can't wake up and the windows cracked open the sun will touch you babe." I see him nod before I go and I grab his suit.

I do the routine and I duck tape his gloves to the suit closing off all contacts making sure no sunlight hits him.

"You ready baby" "mhm! I can't wait to see Itachi~san and Mr and Mrs Uchiha!" I chuckle saying, "You know you can call them mom and dad they gave you permission" he says, "I know but I'll do that when we're married" I smile saying, "You mean when we're married and have kids" I see him blush punching my arm. I smile as I open the closet door letting the breeze from outside hit me seeing the blanket is still stuck to the wall. And some light peaks through but not all.

I grab his hand as I now walk to the main door to leave heading to the car with Itachi in as he waits for us to get in.
______________
Should there be a part 3?
Did y'all like it?
Well if y'all wanna part 3 comment more one shots coming soon bye ✌️