9-Hugging

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This chapter includes:
• Fluff
• Cuddles
• cuteness
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Third POV~
It was Friday and Sasuke was with his boys Neji and Suigetsu and all three of them were smoking in the back of the school. There motorcycles was parked in the back of the schools parking lot and all three were skipping first period. There called the bad trio they pulled the silliest pranks,skipped class,ditched school. All three of them even for suspended once and all three are the top three best looking boys in Konoha High. All the ladies go to them and they get the most attention and above all that Sasuke is the richest guy in the school all the girls aim to be his but he only wants one.

•Ring Ring•
"Oh second period is starting so who's gonna go" Sasuke asks.
"Not me" Neji says.
"Me neither I have a 98% in second period anyways" Suigetsu states.
All three then just smoke and talk until Sasuke spots a pinkie walking up to them with a red shirt that shows a lot of cleavage,a short skirt that goes a little above her thigh,and tall black boots. Sasuke looks at her in disgust. "What is it Sakura" sasuke asks hoping she's not gonna ask him for the 70th time of why he won't go on a date with her. He sighs and hears the pink say, "Can you go on a date with me pleaseeee" the raven makes a tsk sound as he says, "No." The pinkie pouts and sits next to him,grabbing his arm and pushing herself on him looking at him with puppy eyes begging for him to say yes. Sasuke just ignores her and removes the cigar and lets smoke pour out his mouth before he sees a long fingered witch take the cigar away from him. He looks up seeing Karin with her hair straight wearing a black crop top with short jean shorts. She sits next to him and kisses his cheek saying, "Oh Sasuke why do out that ugly bitch if you have me and I'm much better" Sakura growls at her. Sasuke rolls his eyes annoyed at both before he stands up and he walks to where Neji is sitting.

He sees Neji smile so he looks in the same direction seeing Tenten walking to Neji. Sasuke smirks and says,"You want me to rent you a room" Neji hits him as Sasuke chuckles. The raven rubs the back of his neck as he before sitting on the other side of the table seeing Neji turn to face him with Tenten on his lap. Sasuke smirks seeing Tenten blush a little as Neji takes this time to unwrap a lollipop and pop it in his mouth. Sasuke sees the two fan girls go to him but he stands up and he walks away looking at Neji with the 'I'm going to get him' look,Negi nods.
Sasuke's POV~
I walk away from the group and I walk inside the school. Now it's 1 period away from lunch so he should be at Calculus now,I walk down the hallways with my hands stuffed in my pockets as I look for the Calculus 2 room.

"Finally" I thought as I knock on the door. I see Kakashi~Sensei answer and he says, "Are you coming to class Sasuke" I say, "Nope just came to pick up a certain little blonde" I see Kakashi~sensei nod as he smirks saying, "Just take him he needs a break I see him staying here until 7 when I leave" I smirk and I nod and I was gonna go in but I see him block the door. I look at him seeing him say, "Don't do anything rash" I smirk and I say, "No promises" I smirk before I see him open the door. I walk in seeing my blonde having his hood on as he's writing the notes. I chuckle seeing him adjust his glasses making him look so cute. I then go to his desk and I crouch down not caring if people look at me I see him blush so I say, "Naru~ you know it's time to go" I see him look up at me and blush as I see him try to make up something but he stutters. I smile as he tries to make up words until I see him say, "B-But I-I w-want to-" I glare at him seeing him look down on his desk. I smile before I stand up and I walk up to him,patting his hooded head I then grab his hand and I pull him up before I walk out the class.

"Teme why you do this to me every 4th period" he says. I smirk and I peck his lips saying, "Because that way I can see you earlier then anyone else and sensei told me that you've been staying here until 7 and knowing you,you'd stay up all night studying" I see him blush as I quickly carry him bridal style and I start running.

"W-Where we going?" he ask and I say, "The roof you need a nap" he nods before I see him closing his eyes as he drifts off. "Damn that was fast" I thought as I reach the roof and I slowly put him down on my lap seeing him breathing a little as he sleeps soundly.

I go to his ear and I whisper, "Your my blonde you know that" I peck his cheeks and I cuddle him closer to a nice embrace.

Done. Hope you like it next one coming out soon