18-Fever

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This chapter contains:
~Fluff
~SasuNaru
~NaruSasu
~Sasuke calling Naruto Daddy(don't know what that called got bare with me please)
~14+ things
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto's POV~
I wake up seeing Sasuke sleeping beside me as I kiss
his cheeks and nose I see his eyes open reveling a pale and weak Sasuke. I knew he shouldn't of walked in that rain yesterday trying to get me home I told him he could get sick but no he wants to be the man.

{Flashback}

"Brrrr I-Its c-c-cold" I say as I rub my arms from the breeze that came by,I look at the rain seeing it's raining hard. I curl up in a ball putting my head in shivering from the coldness.

"Hey Naruto I'm back" I look up seeing Sasuke crouching down looking at me in the tree hollow. I see him get in saying, "Very big huh dobe" I nod as I bury my face in between my legs and I shiver more then the last time. I feel a coat land on me causing me to turn seeing Sasuke has put his coat on me,I blush seeing him kneel next to me saying, "I don't want my Naru catching a cold now" I smile a little seeing him sit further back into the hollow. I look back seeing him sitting down with his arms open and his legs spread out. I put the coat on my back letting it hang across the sides as I crawl my way to his lap seeing him wrap his arms around me and his legs tangled with mine. 

I say, "Aren't you gonna c-catch a c-cold to T-Teme"  I hear chuckles from behind me so I look up seeing him look down at my head. "Don't worry about me dobe I'll be fine" he says in confidence that I have no choice but to listen to.

{Flashback over}

I hear him sneeze having him cover it with his elbow I groan as I sit up looking away from him seeing feeling his gaze on me. He says, "Achoo~ Naru I'm fine I-" I growl as I look at him with a little sign of tears in my eyes shouting, "Your NOT FINE DAMMIT!!! Y-You got a cold cause of me I-" I feel him grab my hand pulling me into a hug. I dig my head into the crook of his neck as I hug back on the embrace feeling warmth and comfort even though he's sick. I smile as I depart seeing him sneeze once more,covering it with his elbow. I look at him softly as I finally make up my mind, I say, "I'm taking care of you" I see him nod saying, "My baby is taking care of me aww I guess your daddy for the day huh baby" I blush before I smack him out of embarrassment shouting, "SHUT UP TEME!!!!" I hear him chuckle as he holds his cheek saying, "Ouch that hurt daddy" I blush madly as I walk his room getting a thing of honey.

I walk back seeing him look at me weirdly as I walk in with a spoon and a honey bottle. I pour honey on the spoon and I point it to him blushing saying, "H-Here" I see him take the honey in one gulp. I walk out the room and I go put the honey back before I go get a towel that I drench in warm water. I ring it before I go back to his room and I put the towel on his head seeing him looking a little less pale. I get a box of tissues and I put it next to him in case he wants to sneeze again. I smile at him looking cute that he wants to talk but he's to tired to,I sit down next to the bed and I replace his towel and I put him under the blanket before I get up and I get cold water. I bring the bowl back to the room and I dip the towel in there.

A few minutes later I put the new cold towel on his head seeing his fever going down I smile at the progress he's made.

|The next day|
Sasuke's POV~
I wake up seeing my adorable sunshine sleeping next to me,his hair looking as soft as ever I run my hand through it seeing his big ocean eyes blink open. I smile that he's awake so I say, "I'm better now Naru thank you for being Daddy for the day" I see his blush reaching his ears as I chuckle hearing him say, "S-Shut up Teme" I smile before I roll on top of him.

"Temeee get off you heavy" he complains.
I chuckle before I lift myself up plank possession having him still under me. I pin his arms to the sides of his head as I kiss him full on the lips,I feel him kiss back as I travel to his neck licking until I reach his sensitive spot hearing him moan. I lick it but then I bite down hard hearing him moan loudly I let go seeing him gasp for air. I kiss him again adding my tongue in fighting for dominance,after I win I keep the kiss going as I grind into him earning him a moan in the kiss. I break the kiss and I look at him saying, "Now I want to get sick often" I see him blush as I hear him say, "S-Shut up t-Teme."

Done. Hope you like it. And sorry for mistakes and also um comment what is it called when someone calls someone else a nickname and that person likes it. I don't read smuts so yeah I still have a lot to go so byeeeee.