12-Day off

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This chapter contains:
~fluff
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV:
"Guys today is your day off due to no mission is for genin today so enjoy yourselves" kakashi says. I smirk looking at Naruto seeing him looking away from me. Sakura looks at me with glowing eyes which makes me roll my eyes seeing her come closer to me.

"Wanna go on a date Sasuke?" Sakura ask which makes me want to gag. I wish I could tell her about me and Naruto but due to his shyness he won't let me. Anyways she keeps looking at me with those sparkling eyes. I ignore it seeing Naruto walking away from us probably to ichiraku ramen I walk towards the direction Naruto is walking. I see Sakura follow me so I jump on the trees before she saw me and I keep a close watch on Naruto. I jump on trees getting close and then I start jumping on roofs as I follow Naruto. I see him take the short cut and goes through the ally's of the stores and houses so I follow him until he gets to the 2 ally way so I jump down.
Third POV~
Naruto gasp as he sees his boyfriend jump on the left corner ahead of the ally he's taking smirking at him. Naruto blushes as he sees his boyfriend walk towards him so he walks back having the raven pins him on the wall. The raven feels like a big rock landed on his foot he winces seeing the blonde's eyes go wide that his attack didn't work. The raven hovers over him and looks down on him saying, "Naru were you trying to escape from me" the blonde blushes and shakes his head saying, "N-No of c-course not Sasuke I-I was just stomping o-on a big under you" the raven smirks. "Your such a bad liar sunshine" the raven thinks as he moves his hand and picks up the blondes head.

Deep blues make contact with deep onyx orbs before the blonde feels the raven grab his waist. "Now when I do this don't fight back ok sunny or else I won't order you ramen" the raven threats as he sees the blonde nod. The raven then pushes the blonde up and uses his knee to catch him in case he falls,with his hands he then wraps the blondes legs around his torso feeling the blonde wrap his hands around his neck. He then looks at the blonde seeing him look to his right and blush reaching up to his ears. The raven smirks and kisses the blondes cheeks having the blonde yelp before stuffing his face into the ravens neck. The raven smirks before going to the hidden path and running with the blonde still hanging on his torso. He then stops.

"Huh w-why you stopped" Naruto ask before he feels the raven taking the blondes legs off his torso.

"Wait-" Naruto stutters.

The raven smirks as he now has the blonde in bridal style as he continues running making sure none of his fan girls see him.
At the Uchiha district
The raven let's the blonde down and they both take there shoes off. The blonde jumps up and runs around saying, "Ohh Sasuke your place is more cleaner every time I see it" the raven smiles before completely taking off his shoes and making his way to the blonde.

"Your clothes are in my room and I washed them and you can use your same shoes" the raven states before seeing the blonde nod and he jumps on the couch. He grabs the remote and turns on the TV and switches channels.

Meanwhile the raven sneaks behind him and grabs the side of his head and tilts it back. The raven leans in and kisses the blondes plump lips before walking around the couch to sit next to him. The blonde blushes as he cuddles close to the raven and feels the raven pet his head as he feels warmth come through.The two sit and watch TV.
2 hours later
"Urgggg what now" the blonde complains as he leans his head back having his legs on top of the ravens. "We could eat lunch" Sasuke says as he sees the blonde jump in excitement but then he says, "But I'm feeding you" the blonde blushes and pouts before sulking back on the couch in defeat. As determined as he was to fight back he knows since it's his house he gets the final say and secretly he kinda likes it that way.

When the food was done the raven sets it on the table seeing the blonde walk over with drool almost dripping from his mouth and his tongue hanging as well. Sasuke smirks and kisses him adding his tongue licking his wet canvas before they both parted and the blondes blush reach to his nose. He then sits down and keeps his head down from the blush. Sasuke sits next to him and takes his hand and brings his head up having him face him. The raven then gets the bowl of ramen and takes a soup spoon and scoops some of the broth.

"Here comes the coo coo" Sasuke playfully says having the blonde say, "Idiot teme I'm not a kid ya know" the raven says, "No your not but your still a kitten so open wide" the blonde blushes and opens wide and takes the broth in. The blonde swallows it and licks his lips loving the taste. Sasuke keeps his method up before they finish the soup.

"Thanks Sasuke that was good" Naruto thanks before he smirks saying, "I wanna taste" the blonde cocks his head wondering how he's gonna get a taste so he asks. "wait how you gonna-" before he knew it the raven slams his lips onto his. Sasuke goes deeps and taste the ramen and everything. The blonde covers his mouth and blushes looking at Sasuke smirking his usual smirk.

"IDIOT TEME!!!" The blonde screams before covering his face with his hands. "Awww why cover it I wanna see your blushing face" Sasuke says having the blonde to walking away from the raven. Sasuke goes after him but smirks remembering something.
Naruto's POV~
I look back seeing Sasuke gone. "Huh where did he go" I thought as I sit on the couch soon hearing footsteps running towards me. I look back seeing Sasuke holds something in his hand I look
closely at it seeing it's a collar.

"A collar why would I need that" I ask as I see Sasuke smirk he says, "To be my kitten of course" I blush big time before I grab a pillow and I throw it at him seeing him catch it. "Please" he begs I blush as I grab the collar and I put it on saying, "Happy Meow" the raven gasp feeling himself get a nose bleed. The blonde blushes seeing the raven walk up to him smirking the most evilest smirk I have ever seen.

I sit up on the bed and I see Sasuke still sleeping so I try to get up to make breakfast but I feel my legs give out on me.

"Uh oh" I thought before I feel my butt hit the floor. "Ouch" I thought before I see Sasuke look at me chuckling I pout and I shout, "I-IDIOT Y-YOU DID THIS" he puts his finger over his mouth saying, "shh or itachi will hear" I gasp before I hear the door crack open.

Done. Ok I know I said no smut but I do know the after math due to smut parts I skipped and only saw the after math of. Heh 😏 anyways so I hope you like it and hmm maybe I'll do a second part depends if y'all want one so comment if you do now byeeeee.
👋

Ps: you know me mistakes and I'm sorry