22-Uchiha game night

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This in this chapter:
• Fluff
•The Uchiha clan being alive
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV-
Today's is the day.
The day Naruto meets my family and I am so excited yeah my mom and dad have seen Naruto pick me up as a friend but this year Naruto's my boyfriend and yeah I told them about him. But they never talked to him and met him face to face. Also it's the day Itachi comes home from his yearly mission I hope he don't mess up the meeting.

"Sasuke he's here"

I come out from my room,going down stairs seeing mother smile at me before going to the kitchen. I walk to the door and I open it seeing Naruto in a male kimono. I blush at his cuteness it was orange with some white things on it. I smile as I greet him seeing him looking down blushing I put my hand under his chin and I lift his head up saying, "It's rude to look down Naru" I see him lift his head saying, "Oh s-Sorry I'm barely used to this formal stuff" I chuckle as I say, "Come in" I see him step in and that's when I grab his hand saying, "Come on my family is waiting in the dinning room" he nods as I drag him there causing him to enter the dining hall.
Naruto's POV-
I look away embarrassed at the stares they gave me. I bow my head saying, "Nice to meet you all Uchihas of the head family" I stand up seeing his mother smile at me I smile back a little as I sit down with Sasuke.

"So Naruto whom are your parents?" I look up seeing Fugaku Uchiha look at me. I look away hearing Sasuke say, "dad-" I see him shake his head. So I say, "Minato Namikaze and Kushima Uzumaki are my parents" I see his eyes widen. I look down hearing him say, "Sorry for your loss" I nod smiling before I hear someone else say, "Dinners ready."

I look seeing a woman with Sasuke's color hair. "She's my mom" I turn seeing Sasuke smile giving hand gestures like 'talk to them' I was ready to speak until I hear someone walk in the house so I turn seeing Itachi. "Brother I didn't know you were being Naruto for Family game night" I look at Sasuke seeing him scratch the back of his neck. I see a little blush go to his cheeks as I say, "What's family game night?" I ask as I see everyone look at me like I have two heads. "What" I say seeing Fugaku Uchiha look at me with sad eyes saying, "You never had a family game night before" I say, "Well I don't have a family so I never had a family game night before" I feel Sasuke hold my hand. I look at him hearing him say, "Well were your family now" I smile seeing all the Uchiha's smile at me I feel a hand go on my shoulder so I turn seeing Itachi smiling at me saying, "Well welcome to you first game night Naruto." I smile saying, "Glad to be here Itachi and t-thanks for having me" I say bowing my head in respect.
Third POV-
"Your turn Naruto and Sasuke" Itachi says to the young couple sitting on the couch. "Ok" Naruto says as he faces his boyfriend asking who's going to do the acting and who's going to do the guessing. Sasuke says, "You act I guess" the blonde nods and smiles before going up to Itachi and picking of paper out of the police hat. Cat Naruto read in his head as he pouts and gets on all fours. He starts to fake lick the back of his hand and rubs it on his head he also purrs having Sasuke say, "are you a cat" Naruto smiles and gets up saying, "Yup" he then walks to the couch.

Naruto and the Uchiha's played Uno,Cards,Connect 4,Guess what and many more. And through out all of it Naruto smiles at the love he feels in the family and playing with them,laughing with them now it's time for the young couple to play twister.

"Right hand on blue" Itachi says as Naruto puts his right hand on blue.
"Left leg on yellow" Fugaku reads as Sasuke puts his left leg on yellow.
"Right leg on green" Mikoto reads as Naruto follows landing in a position where his leg is above Sasuke's.
"Right hand on red" Itachi reads as Sasuke puts his hand above Naruto's head smirking that he's on top of him having Naruto blush.
"Left hand on yellow" Fugaku reads as Naruto reaches downwards and puts his Left hand on yellow.
"Right leg on blue" Mikoto reads as Sasuke puts his leg over Naruto's hand smiling down at him having blush creep onto the blondes face.
"Right hand on green" Itachi reads as Naruto flips up and puts his hand on green having Sasuke looking at his back side.

The game keeps going and in the end Sasuke wins having Naruto pout before the raven kisses him for apology. Naruto rolls his eyes before he looks at the clock seeing its time to go.

"Thanks for having me really it was fun" Naruto says as Sasuke smiles saying, "I'm glad you came Naru~" Itachi says, "Yeah thanks for coming I'm sure Sasuke could sleep in peace now" Sasuke slaps his brother playfully saying, "Oh shut up Onii~San" Itachi chuckles before leaving to his room leaving Sasuke and Naruto alone. Naruto blushes as he scratches the back of his neck embarrassed to say anything so he just says, "Bye see you to-" the raven cuts him off by kissing the blonde full on the lips. The blonde then waves goodbye and walks having a smile on his lips.

Done. How you like it? And thanks for reading and thanks for almost 240 views. I'm soooooo happy anyways byeeee.