Forest Boy

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This contains:
Fluff
• Modern school AU
•Omega/Alpha/Beta AU
This is sorta like an Instagram thing for SasuNaru but then a fanfic at the same time.
(●()●) (●()●) (●()●)

Sasuke's POV:
"Naruto" I call as I let go of Sai's t-shirt collar.

I walk down the hallway trying to sniff out where my blonde omega is. That damn Sai I warned him to stay far away from Naruto but he didn't wanna damn listen "Naru~" I say hoping he'll respond to that. I turn the corner seeing the library door I sniff around smelling his vanilla cinnamon scent coming from those doors.

I walk in opening the double doors walking up to his favorite part of the library the plants and the lounge area since he used to live in the forest parts before coming to Konoha Prep.

Third POV:
Konoha prep a school for the high class rich people who have parents who make big bucks. But last year Konoha prep opened scholar ships to people of the underclass who can't afford Konoha prep school cost. And Naruto was one of them who got in by scholarship because Sasuke wanted him to and due to the blondes curiosity and studying he ended up getting in.

Now the Young Uchiha met the blonde when he was on a vacation to Pennsylvania in the forest they met when Sasuke explored around the woods with his brother. He saw the blonde playing around with a wolf and thought he was gonna get hurt and turns out the blonde knew the wolf. And the forest at that so that's why once that vacation was over they were sure to keep in contact through middle school.

Once high school came when both Sasuke and Naruto went to different high schools. Second year Sasuke convinced the blonde to go to Konoha Prep and that's when they started dating. And Naruto has been staying in the schools boarding school system under scholarship and he wanted to work but Sauske insisted he doesn't.

Right now Sasuke was searching for the blonde because Sai kissed Naruto and when Sasuke saw the blonde got so nervous he ran.

Once Sasuke walks up the stairs he turns seeing the Blonde watering the planets. The Raven smiles and walks close to the blonde and carries him bridal style and walks to one of the lounge chairs and sits in it. Meanwhile the blonde blushes and squirms saying, "Sasuke let me go" the Raven smirks not listening to
the blondes pleads.

"Naru~ I'm not mad" the Raven calmly whispers in his lovers ear.

"Yay!" Cheers the blonde as he loops his arms around Sasuke's neck kissing his cheek.

This action made the Uchiha avoid the blondes gaze having the blonde smirk saying, "Wow daddy~ I didn't know you blush so well" the blonde then giggles moving away. He then gets up off of the Uchiha's lap and starts to skip away hearing the Uchiha say, "You dobe your getting it now" the blonde shivers as he feels the aura of the Uchiha echoing across the library to where he's at.

As soon as he starts to run the Uchiha flings his arms around the blonde carrying him bridal style before he starts running to the bathroom. "GET ME DOWN SASUKE!!" The blondes screams as his last words emanate around the hallway before the stall was shut.

Sooo what do you think happened in the stall. Well I hope you enjoyed this insta fanfic thing so see you next time.