2-Kubo or Haru

Ship: Narusasu/Sasunaru
Naruto: regular self,Senior in high school
Sasuke: emotionless self but in front of Naruto he's caring and a dobe 😅,Freshman In college
Contains~
•Fluff
•Puppies
•lil make out 
_________________________________________________
"Heh 4 hour left" I thought as I watch the timing clock,today me and Naruto was gonna go on a date today and I was also thinking of going to the pet shop today. I chuckle thinking about Naruto's excitement when I tell him,I wonder if we're gonna get into a fight because of the name.

*Bell rings*

I get up as I pack my profolio,walking out seeing Sakura, Ino, Kiba, Neji, Lee, Tenten, Shikamaru, and Choji waiting for me as always. I put my profolio around my shoulder as I walk to them hearing Shikamaru say "Hey ready for lunch" I nod as I follow with the group going to our cafe.
     I put my sweater on my chair and I hang my profolio on the left side of my chair before I sit down seeing the others follow. I go to my phone,going to Naruto's contact before I see Shikamaru's hand grab my phone. I say "Give it back"  I turn to him,he shakes his head as I see Choji eating his chips. Shikamaru says "I took it cause, I want you to call him over here" he gives me the phone back so I say "You really want to meet him" I look around seeing the group nod. I grin before I go on my phone and I go to his number and I call it.

N~Naruto
S~Sasuke
G-Gaara

Hello
Hmm,Sasuke

Hey Naruto so what you doing now?

Um I'm with-
Hey Naruto what's his name ?
___________________________
I cock my head,confused on who was talking. I look at Shikamaru and my other side being Neji who has a hand on my shoulder. Shikamaru says "Put it on speaker" I nodded before I put my phone in the middle of the table,due to the cafe being quiet we heard what he was saying.

N-Naruto
G-Gaara

His name is Kuro

Wait no I thought we made a decision on HARU

No I told you Kuro

And I told you Haru

No kuro

Haru

Kuro

Naruto c'mon he looks like a Haru

No he looks like a KURO!!!

Naruto he's my moms dog so I think due to me being her son I should name him Haru

Excuse me Gaara um I'm the one
that brought this dog so I call naming it

True point Naru~

Hey! I told you not you call me that 😖

I know but anyways so we're stricken with Kuro right.

Yup now c'mon We need to walk him to his new home.

_____________________________
I chuckle seeing everyone chuckle with me before I start to talk on the phone.

(Back to the old rule thing when they first chatted)
Naruto
Huh who was that Gaara you know
Naruto it's me sasuke
Huh *gets his phone out his pocket* OH SHIT I FORGOT TO HANG UP
*chuckles*
Yeah you did Naru~
I-I-
Yo sasuke want me to tell you more nicknames
Shut up Gaara
Oh please do tell
Ok so we used to call him-
*Glares*Gaara if you say one word imma say something to your mother you wish I never knew
Yes sir!
Ok good
Awwww why couldn't he tell me c'mon I bet it's not that bad
let's just say it's so bad that his mom would not leave him alone
C'mon Gaara tell me I promise he won't tell
And how you know I won't do it
Because if you do then your not gonna be able to attend next weeks classes
Huh how? *he hears snickers in the background*
*chuckles* Naruto your innocence kills me
Huh? What y'all talking about is he gonna cut my legs off or something *hears even harder chuckles in the background*
*laughs dramatically*
I hate you all tell me
Oh I'll tell you if you tell his mom what you know
That's if Gaara risk to tell what he's not supposed to tell
So Gaara what's your choice to tell me now or give me your number so you can tell me I'm private
Hmm I'll take the risk I'll tell you now
Gaara!
Remember Naruto hang up now and your gonna get the after math
Ok bye. *hangs up*
_________________________
I watch the phone hang up seeing the guys smirk at me and chuckle. I look at Shikamaru hearing him say, "He's gonna get it tonight" I snicker a little nodding I'm agreement as I get up "Let's go" I say as I walk out the cafe with chuckling and smirking Freshman behind me.

"C'mon it can't be that bad but I don't get it how am I not gonna walk next week" I argue while Gaara chuckles saying, "You'll see" I just shrug as I keep walking with Gaara to his house to drop him off and then to mine.

Once I arrive at mine I see Iruka Sensei who's my step-father talking to Sasuke! I walk up to them. "How did this teme get in here" I ask as I drop my bag and take off my shoes. "He said you and him are working on a project together" I smack my head, "I can't Believe he forgot he was in college" I thought as I shake my head,walking to the table and sitting next to Sasuke.

I look at my step-dad up and down seeing he has a tuxedo on. "why such fancy clothes dad" I ask hearing his reply "Oh I'm going on a business trip for this week starting today so I'm getting ready to leave" I make an 'oh' face as I see him stand up saying, "Well now that I saw you goodbye Naruto" I nod waving goodbye as I see him put on his coat and leave the house.

Once he leaves I turn and face Sasuke who was scrolling through his phone and smirking. I get up and I go around,hugging him from behind as he scrolls through pictures of...ME! I blush as I back up seeing him get up turning towards me with the usual bad boy smirk as he walks over to me I back up until I reach the couch gasping at the impact. He then walks over to me and picks my chin up saying, "Get ready for this week cause your not gonna be able to walk for the next one" I cock my head confused at the statement. I see him smash his lips against mine we fight for dominance but of course he wins as I feel him explore my mouth I then feel his hands travel my body. I blush feeling him squeeze my butt,he breaks the kiss and I see his head travel to my ear.

"Jump Naru~" I purr in his ear as I grab his butt and I immediately push him to the wall hearing him groan at the impact lowering himself from his ready position. "Nnn" I smirk at the sound but then I go to his ear and I whisper, "c'mon Naru jump" I grab his butt once more and he jumps and I quickly wrap his legs around my torso as I feel him wrap his arms around my neck as I have my hands on each side of him. I take a breather on his neck feeling him shake a little, I chuckle at the state I put him in before I start leaving dark hickeys and love bites all over his neck. I stop and I look at him seeing him look exhausted.

"H-How *huff* the hell *huff* d-do y-you *huff* h-have those l-lungs" I smirk and I whisper, "Damn we haven't been started yet and your exhausted" he pleads, "Sasukeeee can we *huff* stop now I think I learned my lesson" I smirk and I glare at him saying, "I told you didn't I you hung up on me, your master and I told you, you shall pay dearly" he pouts but takes deep breaths at the same time. I then smash my lips on his once more as I make my way to his bedroom.

The next day

I sit up and I rub my eyes from sleepiness. I turn my head seeing Sasuke sleeping soundly I blush a lot for what happened last night I then drag my legs off the bed and I fall making a loud thud seeing Sasuke fly up looking around.

"Naruto!" I blush saying, "D-Down here" I watch him turn his head,looking at me smirking. I look away arguing, "It's rude to stare you know" I pout hearing him chuckle before I see him stand up walking to me,he crouches down and says, "Looks like your begging me for a round two" I lightly smack his leg and I turn,flustered at his words. "Oh don't worry Naru~ imagine how your gonna be next week" I playfully smack his face saying, "SHUT UP TEME."

Done. So how's this and sorry there's no smut again I have no clue how to do that but I hope you enjoy the third day 'pet names'