Jealousy/Ice cream date

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This chapter contains:
~SasuNaru In high school AU
~Them being between 15-17 age
~fluff
~Yaoi
_________________
Sasuke's POV~
"Sakura have you seen Naruto" I ask as I look around the lunch room wondering where that dobe is. "He's on the Roof" she says as I get up leaving the most crowded table in the lunch room. "Oh sasuke don't leave please stay with us" I make a tsk sound as I push past them and I make my way to the roof.

I open the door to the roof hearing slight humming and feeling a nice cool breeze come by. I walk around saying, "Naru where are you?" I ask still hearing the humming. I walk to the left ride of the roof seeing my boyfriend sitting on the edge of the roof eating lunch. I scurry to him as I hug him from behind saying, "Naruto off now sit down on the ground and eat."

Third person POV~
The blonde pouts and says, "But sasukeee I love sitting here watching the horizon it's so much fun" Sasuke says, "you can watch the horizon standing where I'm standing you dobe come on or else." The blonde finally gives and turns around standing up while finishing his sandwich.

The blonde stands right in front of the Uchiha saying, "So bossy" Sasuke says, "what you'd say" Naruto gulps nervously saying, "n-never mind" Sasuke then smirks and makes his lover look at him so he says, "Why aren't you in the lunch room." The blonde looks down and doesn't look up at his lover. Sasuke didn't like that so he reaches and grabs his lover and carries him so that his legs are around his torso.

"W-Whaaa S-Sasuke what are you-" the Raven ignores his lovers words and just lays his head on his shoulder. "Why do you smell like someone else" the raven asks receiving no answer. He sighs and walks to a wall and punches it on the side of Naruto's head saying, "Baby why do you smell like someone else?" The blonde looks at his lover and bites his lip mumbling something under his breath.

"I'm sorry I didn't hear you" the Raven whispers in the blondes ear. The nervous blonde blushes and says, "Sai hugged me today" the Raven groans and clenches his fist before turning around ready to charge in the lunch room and pound Sai. But to be honest blonde knew that so he grabs his lovers wrist saying, "Teme don't do it please" he asks.

"Then wear this" the Raven demands giving the blonde his sweater. The blonde takes it and looks up at the Raven saying, "But why sasuke's-" the Raven ignores the blondes words saying, "Meet me at the jeep." The blonde nods and kisses the ravens cheek before being grabbed by the collar and dragged into a kiss.

The blonde walks out looking out for his lovers car seeing a red jeep go in front of him. Naruto grins seeing Sasuke smile a rare small smile as he gets in the car. "So where are we going Sasuke~kun?" The Raven smirks saying, "You brought the kun out again huh you must really be curious." The blonde blushes shuttering, "o-oh be quiet you ass teme."

The Raven starts the car before turning to Naruto holding his heart saying, "ouch that hurts love" the blonde punches the ravens shoulder saying, "It should you teme." The Raven smirks saying, "Fine then you'll never know" the blonde pouts turning towards the window.

"Ooooo ice cream" the blonde says but then huffs turning towards the raven with his arms crossed saying, "Ok that's it what do you want you perv" the Raven chuckles and smirks saying, "how'd you find out." The blonde says, "because you've been more protective then usual and you took me to get ice cream."

The Raven smirks and says, "sleepover today" the blonde rolls his eyes and nods before grabbing the ravens hand saying, "Now that we decided come on I want ice cream." The Raven then allows himself to be dragged by the blonde.

"Yummm that was so tasty" the blonde cheers as he sips his cup of water he poured. "So what's for dinner sasuke" the blonde says before sitting on the kitchen counter wiggling his legs back and forth. Sasuke says, "Ramen." The blonde gasp jumping off the counter cheering, "Yayyy!!" The Raven chuckles at the blondes childish behavior.

The blonde then goes to the Raven hugging him from behind saying, "I love you" the Raven smiles as he looks down at the pot filled with broth responding, "I love you too Naruto."

Heyyy new chapter posted now!! Hope you enjoy and please comment for any suggestions.