His music

NaruSasu/SasuNaru
Narrator
Singing lyrics
*??? Pov*
This contains:
•14+ content maybe
•fluff
•music
•Different environment then the leaf village
**********************************************
Sasuke Uchiha the pianist of wonders they called him since the age of 5 he played piano for people who loved to hear. Through the piano he told his story how his brother died, every story he has been through he played. But then he realized he missed one,love but not the love he found with his mom and dad but the love that he wanted through falling in love. He wanted someone to call his own anyways playing for a couple of years through his stories he started getting bored so he stopped. Stories didn't flow through him anymore nothing came to him so he stopped.
2 years later he lives at the plaza which is a famous apartment building where all the celebrities and musicians and artist,dancers basically everyone who has talent lives there.
One day a certain blonde brings his bags looking around the room he's in thinking he's in a dream. The blonde walks in the room with his guitar in hand and his suitcase dragging behind him. The blonde goes the the mirror of the room dropping his stuff and running his fingers through his hair before laying on his bed saying, "Thank you uncle Jiraiya" the blonde smiles before starting to unpack his stuff as he looks at the blue sky. It meets his blue eyes and he smiles saying, "New start new life" the guy smiles before doing a belly flop on the bed. This guys name was Naruto Uzumaki he was a famous guitar player and singer that mostly sung at clubs and small town gatherings his name became known in Boston. Then he got so popular that he made it to the plaza.

Naruto wakes up the next morning seeing the blue sky staring at him he showers and gets dressed walking outside. He spots a poster announcing a new movie shooting Sasuke and Karin called "Play my love" Naruto rolls his eyes and walks into the record store that it was hung up on. Naruto walks in and sees someone in a hoodie looking at old records Naruto starts to look at the other side of records from old musicians. Naruto forgetting that the guy in the hood is behind him he bumps into him and falls but that guy catches him. Naruto looks at the guy seeing he was wearing sunglasses Naruto stands up and says, "Sorry" the hooded guy says, "it's ok" Naruto nods being a little shy before walking away going out of the store and enjoying his day.

The next day Sasuke wakes up groaning that he has to do another shoot with karin on the new movie. He showers and then starts to make his way to the shooting room which is lucky in the plaza. He takes the elevator and he arrives seeing the director Shikamaru Nara giving orders to people and Sakura doing Karins make up. Ino doing the costumes,Neji getting ready and the rest of the group getting ready for the scene's there gonna shoot today. Sasuke enters the floor seeing Karin run up to him saying, "Hey baby had a good night sleep" Sasuke just keeps walking while saying hi to Sakura and Ino in the process. Karin pouts and sits back down in her seat as Sasuke makes his way to his table he looks at the music room next door where they shoot the last scene at. Sasuke then looks at a guy who walks into the room he looks at this guy complementing his features. This guy has blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes that he would swim in for hours. He came in with a guitar in hand and a notebook,the guy sits at the piano with the guitar next to him and he starts to play. Sasuke hears the sound and is mesmerized by the sound of his music he feels someone put a hand on his shoulder,he turns seeing Neji who was a famous dancer that has a room in the plaza and next to his other shoulder being Suigetsu. Shikamaru comes shortly after due to the sound of the music and so does everyone else that's in the movie cast and back set. Sasuke closes his eyes and listens before hearing words come out.

"You might be crazy, Have I told you lately that I love you? Your the only reason that I'm no afraid to fly..."

Sasuke smiles at the lyrics but then hears it stop opening his eyes seeing he ripped a piece of paper out of his notebook and threw it to the ground. Sakura says, "Aw I thought that sounded great" Shikamaru says, "Yeah he's good" Sasuke sees the blonde pick up his piece of paper and throw it in the trash before he starts to play a tone on his guitar. He stops and says, "A love song god damn how am I suppose to make a song like that" the blonde starts playing a tone and then jolts up getting the lyrics he threw out in the trash. He skims it as the cast watches him go back to the piano Sasuke smiles hearing Suigetsu say, "Woah haven't seen that in a while" Sasuke elbows him in the gut and says, "Shut up" Suigetsu smiles and chuckles a bit before they hear the blonde play that tune again singing...