Banned

NaruSasu/SasuNaru
Naruto: Nine tailed fox jinchuriki,loves Sasuke,10 in the beginning
Sasuke: Loves Naruto,11 in the beginning
Past events
Narrator
?: *conversation that one of the characters is listening to*
This contains:
~fluff
~Maybe 14+
~sadness
And also this may contain a different beginning and things then the actual anime so just saying please don't judge me on the changes.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Hey sasuke come play on the swings with me!"
"Ok you dobe"
"HEY! I'm not a dobe you teme"

Heh I chuckle remembering like it was yesterday when we used to play together. I was his only friend because well I  we've understood each other he was my light,my everything. But then one day I became an asshole, well you see let's start from the beginning. 
   Long ago this village was attacked by the nine tailed fox and my parents died due to that attack and his parents died while sealing the nine tailed fox inside of Naruto which the day it attacked me and Naruto were born. So after that my brother itachi took care of me while Naruto well people stayed away from him. But me being little I didn't know about the nine tailed fox or how my parents died. But anyways then me and him met and became friends, we were friends for about 3 years. We were both 10 and that's when I saw it we were on a mission he used the nine tails fox power due to how angry he was. Sakura was on our team as well and she was shocked I was shocked and well a little mad. So the next day while we were on the same team I bullied him the people from the other teams made friends with him and Sakura was scared of him but me well I was furious.
That same year was when the 3rd hokage did it. When he banned Naruto from our village I was shocked that time it's been a year since we talked. I remember that day like it was yesterday it was the saddest day. Naruto was so shocked by the news he just ran out looking at his face he was so heartbroken.
Five years i'm 16 and that's how long it's been since he got banned and well I haven't seen him since that day I'm in team 7 with Sakura and Sai but it don't seam right without him Sakura feels the same. We got a new Hokage named Lady Tsunade one of the three Sanin of the leaf after the lord third died she heard about Naruto. She got mad at lord 3rd and ordered some jounin to get him and bring him back.
   I wake up hearing knocks on my window,looking I see Sakura knocking so I open it hearing, "Sasuke the Hokage wants to see us" I nod before she jumps away and I shower and get dressed before meeting her in front. "What does she wants from us anyways" I ask she says, "Who knows" with that we head up and go inside with kakashi and Sai already in there she tells us, "Now team 7,you guys are ordered to get Naruto Uzumaki and bring him back to the leaf do you hear me." I didn't wanna show it but I got excited hearing that but after Kakashi looks at us and says, "Pack your bags and meet me at the entrance" I nod and I go out the room with Sakura and Sai and we go and pack our bags.
   I get there right after Sai and soon Sakura joins and we start to head out no matter what he's coming back with me.

"NARUTO!!!"
I gulp with nervousness before walking into Gaara's office seeing him glare at me saying, "I told you to stay in the village because the akatsuki is after you" I say, "but I'm boreddd" he says, "And I'm trying to protect you" I say, "I know but-" he says, "No buts for at least a week if you stay in the village then I'll ask all the ramen shops to give you free ramen for a month" I gasp and I smile saying, "DEAL!" I then start to walk out with Ray behind me. He's my guard and best friend at the same time, he is a jounin from the sand that guards me. Gaara put him on me because he was worried I'd get caught by the akatsuki so he put a guard on me to keep watch. And over the years I got along with him and we became close but Gaara is still my number one closest friend in this village. Anyways after that I decide to walk to a open sand field and train for a bit on my tailed beast jutsu.