Sunflowers

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
Narrator
Past events
This contains:
• sad story
•Death
•sadness
•warning may be kissing who knows
•Also things may happen here that don't happen in the actual anime
____________________________
This story begins after the ninja war. After Naruto died saving all the four villages by beating ten tails. And right after Sauske told him that he loves him and the reason why he ran away from the village.
3 years later everyone is living happily with there team while Sasuke and Sakura are walking up to a grave stone filled with sunflowers having two more sunflowers in there hands. Sakura drops hers first wiping her tears saying, "May your parents take care of you up there" Sakura cries feeling a hand on her shoulder. Turning around she sees Ino smiling at her while looking around seeing everybody. Sasuke just stands there while everyone drops there sunflowers. Tenten said, "Heh I remember when he gave me a whole bunch for my birthday." Sakura chuckles saying, "He always loved sunflowers" the raven wipes his tears saying, "H-He says sunflowers always give you a reason to smile" the raven smiles remembering his past.

Sasuke and Naruto are walking to a meadow in a meadow they found in the middle of the forest. They get there and they see a lot of sunflowers and Naruto starts to pick them. Sasuke says, "why are you picking sunflowers Naru" the blonde says, "Because sunflowers make me smile" the raven smiles at the blondes grin.

Now the raven being home he puts his bag on the couch and goes in the fridge and grabs bottles of saki out of the fridge. He puts the bottles on the dining table and sits down he says, "Please Naruto come back" the raven opens a bottle and drinks a long sip. He looks up and drinks another sip and leans back saying, "Please Naruto stop playing games I need you back....your everything to me" Sasuke then finishes the bottle and goes to the next one feeling a little drunk. He then carries the bottle and drags himself the room and plops on the bed rolling over and saying, "I need you now....come back.." Sasuke drunkly speaks while tearing up. The raven then puts the liquor bottle on the night stand and curls up on what regularly is Naruto's side of the bed and cries sober dreaming of the forth ninja war.

After the ten tails grabs every tailed beast up to eight tails madara goes for the nine but Naruto fights him and ends up getting Kurama taken away anyways. Sakura and Tsunade couldn't get to him in time and Naruto ended up dying leaving ten tails to be beaten by sasuke and the other kage and the four villages. At the end of the war they celebrate but also wish Naruto a goodbye but then before the fourth Hokage died he gave him his half of nine tails.

Sasuke tears up and wakes up from his dream smiling but then crying again remembering after.

After the war the blonde went to recovery immediately and after the hokage gave his son that gift it lifted the ravens spirits. The blonde was then in recovery for a month and a half and the raven and sakura but mostly the raven has been visiting him everyday. Until one day.
The blonde was sleeping in his room when the raven walked in.
"Dobe wake up" the raven said seeing the blonde slowly awaken having them two talk. Then the blonde stands up and goes to the raven and says, "can I say s-something I never thought I'd tell you before" sasuke nods having the blonde say, "I-I love you" the raven enlightened by his words pull his hospital gown onto his lap and into a passionate kiss. From there they both started to date. Until one day Kurama has been acting up inside Naruto and the only choice they had was to set the tailed beast free but Naruto never told the raven any of it.
3 months later Sasuke and Naruto were having an Erotic night. Naruto moans saying, "Say you love me sauske!" Sauske kept going but was a little confused but still said, "I LOVE YOU NARUTO"
In the middle of the night Naruto took the medicine.

In the morning Sauske wakes up. "Naruto" he spoke hoping to hear the blonde ones voice but nothing came out. Sauske turns and says, "Baby" Sasuke touches Naruto's chest feeling it being a little warm but cold to the touch. Sasuke puts his ear close to Naruto's chest feeling no heart beat so he starts to cry. Sasuke panics and cries saying, "Why...WHY"

Heyyyy how'd you like it. I told you it'll be sad I wish I would of reincarnated Naruto somehow but I wanted one sad story sooo here it is welp hope you enjoy.

Ps. Sorry for mistakes