The emotionless cat

SasuNaru/NaruSasu
Naruto: A Neko,Loves Sasuke,Nine tails jinchuriki,15
Sasuke: Loves Naruto,16
This contains
~Fluff
~maybe 14+
____________________________
I walk out my house going to the village. Walking to ichiraku I feel a rock hit my head making me fall a bit,dammit they got me again. I get up looking around seeing the villagers surrounding me with rocks,knifes,torches. I growl seeing them get frightened backing away from me I walk out of the circle with my eyes plain no shine coming from them. I walk to my swing and I sit on it swinging back and forth hearing people saying "look it's him again" or "hey it's the emotionless cat" yeah I get called that a lot. Since I'm a Neko and all and well my eyes never showed any emotion people say my eyes are like a storm with rain and lightning. I get up from my swing and I go to the bed place where we're suppose to meet kakashi sensei. I smile knowing imma see Sasuke why well I've been dating him since I was 13. He always know how to make me smile and get my eyes bright again.

After the mission

We walk out from the hokage's office and I see Sakura go up to me saying, "Hey Sasuke wanna come over to my place" I roll my eyes hearing Kakashi say, "Remember tomorrow we have another A rank mission to the village hidden in the sand" I nod along with the others. I then see Kakashi jump away before I feel Sakura grab my hand saying, "Come on Sasuke to my house" I say, "No thanks" I take my hand away before I walk to Naruto having Sakura stop me again saying, "No don't go to him he's a emotionless demon foxed cat" I glare at Sakura snatching my hand back saying, "No he isn't he's a normal person like you and me now get away bitch" I see her tear up a little before jumping away. I smile before I go back to my Sunshine seeing that he went away. I say, "Naruto" I smile watching him come out from behind the tree. I walk towards him and I say, "Turn into a kitty" I tell him. He does have the power of the nine tails but he also has the power of the Uzumaki clan,there a clan of Neko's that have support healing powers which is a power that can heal others by either drinking there blood or by them healing you with chakra. Anyways I watch Naruto turn himself into a small cat before I carry him and I jump to my mansion letting him down seeing him turn back. I see his eyes turn into the bright ocean eyes I know. I smile hugging him. He's my emotionless cat no one else's.

I know it's short I'm sorry I didn't know what else to put well I hope you enjoy.