7-Jiraiya~sensei

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
Things in this chapter~
• Fluff
• Sadness
• Tears
—————————————-
Sasuke's POV-
Me and the genuine 12 just came back from tracking the akatsuki and we actually got some valuable info. Anyways I wave bye to Naruto before I go back to my house and I unpack my stuff. After I jump on buildings until I reach where my blond is at.
Third POV-
Sasuke sees his blonde unpacking and putting everything away and he gets behind the blonde before he wraps his hands around him. The blonde immediately gets startled and kicks the raven in the privates having the raven go down in shock and pain. The blonde turns around and sees the raven on the ground holding his privates as the blonde kneels down saying, "I'm so sorry Sasuke just don't scare me like that" the blonde apologizes. The raven groans before he grabs the blondes wrist and pins him on the floor. The blonde blushes and looks away from the raven who was grinning at him with some evil intent in mind. The raven goes to the blondes neck and kisses parts of it,ignoring his pain on his lower area. The blonde moans.

"s-sasuke stop Nng" the blonde moans as he tries to tell his raven boyfriend to stop ignoring the pain. But stubborn raven don't wanna listen.

The next morning.

The raven wakes up to Kakashi being at his window he sits up before rolling the window up hearing Kakashi say, "Get up lord 5th wants to see you" the raven groans before getting up and doing his normal routine. He lastly puts his headband on before jumping on buildings going to the hokage's office.

"You called for me lord 5th" he speaks formally as he walks in the office and looks seeing frogs standing on the left and Sakura standing on the right. He looks in confusion seeing Sakura look with sorrow the raven ask, "What's wrong did something happen" Tsunade says, "Jiraiya,is dead" the raven's eyes widen. He looks at Tsunade like she was crazy,he says, "What do you mean he died does Naruto-" Tsunade cuts him off.
Sasuke's POV-
"He doesn't know,so go stand next to Sakura and Kakashi,call him in" I nod as I go stand next to Sakura and I see her look at me with those love eyes. I ignore them and I wait for Naruto's arrival.
Naruto's POV-
"Naruto wake up and come to the hokage's place" Nng urg what does Kakashi want this early. I groan as I look at my window seeing a blurry picture of kakashi. I rub my eyes as I see my sight more clearer I say, "Ok" I then sit up and I go get my gear and I suit up hmm maybe it's another mission ohhh I hope it's an S-rank.
At the hokage's office
I open the door seeing toads on one side and Sasuke,and Sakura on the left hmm what's going on. Is Pervy~sage leaving on a long mission or nah that can't be it,WAIT d-did they find out I'm dating Sasuke oh no is having a boyfriend not legal in the 5 great nations. Nah with the toads here that can't be it either so what is-

"Naruto" I get cut off of my thoughts as I see baa~chan call me. "Yes Baa~Chan,what happened" she says, "Well Jiraiya was sent to find the leader of
the akatsuki" I say, "Oh really cool! Hey *looks around* where is he should he be here telling us info" she says, "Well about that-"

"I should tell what happened to Jiraiya boy" I look seeing an old toad next to see looking up at me. "Hey,who's he what is he doing here" I say. "Naruto just listen" I look seeing Kakashi eyeing me. I nod before I look at the toad and he eyes me and he speaks, "So yeah Jiraiya found the leader and he fought with everything,even defeating the 3 pains in the process but Jiraiya boy is dead my boy."

I froze h-he can't die he just-
"Naruto" I bring my head slightly up before I turn around and I say, "So baa~Chan why did you let him leave?" she says, "He told me he heard rumors about the leader being in the hidden rain village so I-" I walk towards the door. "AND YOU LET HIM GO!" I shout with tears close to coming out and I continue saying, "If you to would of switched places HE WOULDN'T OF LET YOU LEAVE HE'D DO ANYTHING IN HIS POWER TO KEEP YOU FROM LEAVING." I feel a tear slip down as I feel there stares on me.

"NARUTO" I hear Sakura scream before I walk out hearing Tsunade say, "No let him go Sakura" I continue walking.

"Hey Naruto want to get some Ramen"

I look back seeing Iruka~sensei smiling at me. I look away saying, "Maybe later" I then continue walking thinking of our moments together.

~flashback~

Me and Jiraiya were walking around the town we were in and I see a lot of families hanging out together and I get my feeling of loneliness again.

"Thank you" I look seeing Jiraiya walk away with a Popsicle in hand. He splits it for the both of us,I smile. Only Iruka sensei did this type of stuff with me. I take the popsicle and I lick it seeing him smile at me saying, "C'mon Naruto we have a big journey ahead of us" I say, "Really do we get to train more" he says, "Yup and I have a cool new Jutsu I wanna teach ya" I smile saying, "Really yessss!!!"

~Flashback over~

I chuckle after remembering when he first taught me the ressengan. I was so happy that he taught me something that my father created that time I felt like I have family after all that I'm not alone.

~Flashback~

"Hey Naruto hows this" Jiraiya sensei says as he hands me one of his pages to his next Pervy novel. "URG why am I suppose to read this if you were writing this the whole time then you should've brought kakashi sensei along with us" I say,he chuckles and says, "Nahh then it wouldn't be a gift to him now would it.Anyways if you do this I promise I'll train you for the next month straight" I smile a cheesy smile saying, "No breaks" he says, "Nope only ramen breaks" I chuckle and then I shout, "THEN HAND THOSE PAPERS OVER!"

~Flashback over~

I quietly chuckle to myself as I sit at a bench near a market that was around the village. I get off from it and I go in the market and I buy the same popsicle that Jiraiya sensei brought for me.

I walk out and I sit on the bench as I see dawn reach the leaf as I watch the sunset. I lick the popsicle and I feel tears come to my eyes.

"Naru"

Third POV~
The blonde springs his head up and he pays his attention to the raven that was huffing and puffing from searching for him all over the leaf. He walks up to him as he sees the blonde turns his head away as the raven sees the popsicle he brought drip down on the floor. The raven sits next to his blonde and brings him into a hug the blondes eyes shot open realizing what's happening. The raven stuffs his head in the crook of the blondes neck.

"I'm sorry for your loss Naru~" the raven says as he sees the blonde ball up a fist full of his shirt before he slouches down letting his tears go.

"I miss him Sasuke,h-he was like a grandfather you know. He was my dads sensei and he took care of me and says I reminded him of my father. He looked out for me and he used to tell em stories of my father WHY,WHY DID HE HAVE TO-" the raven cuts him off and brings him into a passionate kiss putting all that he feels into the kiss. He deepens it feeling the blondes sorrow and despair and the sadness,he knows he really cared about Jiraiya sensei he feels his pain. He then licks his bottom lip and the blonde hesitated but in the end let's him enter,the raven licks his wet canvas as he explores.

They finally pull away and the blonde looks down feeling the raven pick up his head and he pecks his crown as he brings him into a loving hug.

"There gonna be after you soon Naru~ promise me to not loose focus and don't let those bastards take you alright my sunny" the raven says having the blonde look into his eyes nodding.

Hey sorry it took long and I know I have a lot I owe it's just that I got a NEW TV and I was glued to it anyways. Enjoy new chapters are coming soon maybe today cause I owe I think 4 don't worry imma get them posted soon.