4-End of the 4th great ninja war

I added the video cause it's one of my favorite songs from the series. And I JUST FINISHED NARUTO SHIPPIDEN YAY 😁 and for the photo it's to cute of little Sasuke being loved by itachi anyways um enjoy 😊
————————————————
Ship:SasuNaru/NaruSasu
Naruto: now 17 and got 6 paths power.
Sasuke: came back to help and got 6 paths power.
Narrator
Kurama
??? POV
This story contains:
~Fluff
~sadness
~blood
~tears!
—————————————————
C'mon Naruto stay with me" Sakura and Tsunade said in unison as they both heal him from either side. I stand near them feeling small tears fall down as I see my best friend/long time crush fighting for his life now that the war is over. So yeah we defeated kaguya(I hope this is right) but the nine tales chakra was destroyed sacrificing itself instead of Naruto being apart of the moon. And Naruto's father disappeared so now the 4 great nations are gathered hoping for the second hero that helped stop kaguya wakes up. I wanted to turn on them,I wanted to kill the 5 kage but after seeing him hurt I couldn't do it I had to help him and hopefully Tsunade and Sakura's ability's could save him.

"C'mon Naruto wake up cause if you don't we're all gonna blow up let the hero raise who saved us cause we'd still be stuck there if it wasn't for the both of you" I roll my eyes as I see the eight tales shed tears as well. "Let's go back to the village" Tsunade speaks before I see Gaara lift them up with his sand carrying him,Sakura,Tsunade,and Naruto back to the leaf. I was gonna run after them seeing sand Shinobi help lift everyone up including me and we make our way back to the leaf.

A year later Naruto lays in the leaf hospital still lifeless but still with a weak heartbeat. With Kakashi being the new Hokage he orders Sasuke to be free still trusting him and saying it's something Naruto would do. With that ordered Sasuke goes to the hospital and has been visiting him for the last 3 months.

"C'mon Dobe wake up" I mumble looking down at the operating room seeing his heart still having a beat. I feel tears run down as I remember the things we did when we were kids I hear the door open and I look back seeing the others come in some with tears and some with frowns. Them not caring that I'm here I hear Neji say, "C'mon Naruto wake up,if it wasn't for you I would've been dead a long time go" Shikamaru says, "You gotta wake up you saved me from death you can't be going to it now you promised us you'll be Hokage c'mon Naruto don't you DARE DIE ON US" I see Ino and Chogi look at Shikamaru eyes widened at his words. I smile a little happy that Naruto made deep relations with everyone.

6 months later.

One handed I pout the water out and then I add some new water before I add the flower I got him in the vase. It's a rainbow flower with white petals,great for healing properties and saying that with one flower you can maybe bring back a life. I hope it brings back his these past few months Gaara,Rock lee,Guy,everyone,Eight tails,Tsunade,Sakura,and me have been visiting him and with Tsunade and Sakura healing him hoping he gets better.
He' just got to that's the only reason I came back he's got to get better for me and the village.

6 more months later now making it two years that Sakura and Tsunade and all the other leaf healers have been trying to heal Naruto. Konahamaru has been praying that his rival and older brother will get better by the days past but there giving him 6 more months if not then there gonna bury him and have a funeral.

That night.

I appear inside a hospital? Why am I here this isn't where kushima is. I float around until I see my son in a hospital bed,I see the monitor having little of a heart beat heh he's still staying in there. I press my hand on the nine tales seal and I transfer my side of nine tales inside of him as I feel heaven calling out to me. Heh goodbye son I hope you become Hokage and makes me,kushima,your friends,and jiraiya proud.

In the morning.

"Kid wake up"
Hmm no 5 more minutes.
"Omg...KID WAKE UP YOUR ALIVE"
AHHHH ouch damn Kurama why you'd have to wake me up so early.
"Kid there's no time in the mindscape now wake up"
I'm awake jeez
"No I mean in the real world"
Ohhhh ok I'll try.

I walk in the hospital seeing Sakura at the front desk. I walk up to her saying, "Can I go see-"

"SAKURA" I hear one of the nurses say. "Hmm" she replies I then see the other nurse whisper something before I see Sakura jump in joy. I cock my head saying, "Um what happened" she says, "just come with me" I feel her grab my wrist before running in the hallway with me behind her. I say, "Where are you taking me" she keeps running before I see her stop in front of Naruto's room. I say, "Ok um I was gonna see him why did you-" I feel her open the doors before pushing me in. "hey!" I shout as I say, "Why you pushed me in here for." I turn around as I frown seeing him lay on the bed still not moving. I grab his cold hand kissing the back of it saying, "Wake up love ❤️" I then was gonna go out the room but I feel his hand tighten around mine. I look back seeing him curl our fingers together I smile seeing him slowly open his eyes "H-Hey Sasuke" I smile saying, "Naruto,I-I'm-" he says, "Don't say sorry just Kiss me you idiot" it didn't take me one second before I slam my lips on his tasting his tongue and his dry mouth. Fighting for dominance that I obviously win I run my fingers through his still soft blonde hair deepening the kiss.

"*cough cough* Sasuke time for you to go we need to check up on Naruto now" Sakura says as I smile leaving seeing her go in giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek as she talks to him making sure he's ok. I stand out here and I pout hoping I get to taste his lips soon before everyone comes.

Done. So how you like it now the next topic is 'Scar worship' so any of you have ideas for that cause I don't. Welp anyways I hope you enjoy today's story and stay toned and also love y'all now byeeeeee.
Ps-Any mistakes I'm so sorry. Ok now byeeeeee