15-Innocence

Ship: SasuNaru/NaruSasu
This in this chapter:
• Fluff
• Kisses
• Fox Naruto
Past events
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sasuke's POV~
It's been a year since I started dating my captured fox and he's adorable as ever. I come from jobs and he sits in my living room waiting for me he can't go outside because if he does then the council will capture him and kill him so I keep him here in my place. I remember meeting him like it was yesterday.

Me and my squad were going to the red wood forest to see if there's any hybrids around and I see a couple of wolf hybrids so I shoot them until I see a hybrid come out of the trees. He has a fluffy yellow faded orange tail with small pointy ears,he had adorable blonde hair and deep blue eyes. I take my sword out and I run up to him pinning him on the ground seeing him look at me with eyes that hold fear. I was gonna slice his neck but something stopped me,it's like my body was resisting and it never did that before to any hybrid. By his looks he looks like a fox hybrid the strongest one of them all rumored to be the most fiercest and vicious out of them all. I put my sword closer to his neck and I feel my hands shake seeing him having feared blue eyes. "DAMMIT!" I thought before I put my sword away and I get off of him and I pick him up saying, "Your coming with me fox" I walk with him in my arms seeing sakura and the others look at me with widened eyes. I've never shown mercy to a hybrid before so why am I doing it now.

From there I took him in and for some reason I felt that I shouldn't hurt him and that he's important to me. Then after at first he was scared of me and wouldn't talk to me but then he got used to me and started talking to me and yeah at first I used to talk to him harshly and tell him to stay in the room actually that rule I used to tell him made me feel guilt of almost killing him.

(Third POV)
It was a month that the fox stayed with Sasuke in the leaf and everyday he used to come home and unchain the fox from the bed frame. Then he'd feed him and make him ramen but one day the raven got a job.

"Hey Fox"Sasuke says as he opens the door to the bedroom seeing the blonde fox in the corner. Sasuke walks to him and sees the fox's head pop up looking up at him. Sasuke says, "C'mon time for lunch" he unites him and the blonde stands up and walks to the kitchen. They sit on his table and the fox begins eating with the raven watching. The fox keeps his head down debating if he should speak or not.

"Hey um can I call you Naru?" The raven asks as he sees the blonde fox still keeping his head down eating his ramen. Sasuke then grits his teeth and goes back to looking at his phone knowing he shouldn't of asked him that cause he wouldn't answer.

"Yes" the blonde speaks.

The raven looks up in shock that the the blonde who hasn't spoke a word since he got there spoke to him. Sasuke smiles and says, "You know you should speak more often it suits you" the blonde blushes a little as he puts his head down and continues eating his dish.

One week later. It's Friday and Sasuke one day comes home with a letter of confinement about the shadow forest deep in the red wood lands. Known for holding the second most powerful hybrid species the wolf hybrids.

"I'm home"Sasuke says as he comes in the room seeing the blonde sitting on the bed. Sasuke says, "And I have news" he comes close to the blonde noticing the blonde scooting away a little. It hurts him a little that he don't trust him all the way but at least he don't stay in the corner. Anyways with Sasuke on one side and the blonde on the other Sasuke says, "I have to leave to the Shadow forest for 5 days and you are to stay in this room you hear me only go to the bathroom that's it." Naruto nods and puts his head down. The raven looks softly at the blonde before going to him and picking his head up saying, "Sorry did that sound to harsh" the blonde nods a little before he gets pulled into a warming hug. The blonde says, "What is this" Sasuke says, "Huh what's what?" The blonde says, "What we're doing that is that" Sasuke's eyes widen as he says, "You never hugged anyone before" the blonde shakes his head as he bury himself in Sasuke's chest. The blonde smiles and says, "It feels nice though" the raven smirks and breaks the hug saying, "You know what else is nice Naru" the blonde shakes his head.

He then feels Sasuke's lips attach onto his neck before he feels him suck on a part of his neck. The blonde blushes and holds back a little moan before he feels depart from his neck. Naruto looks at Sasuke flustered and a little embarrassed at what went down. He puts his hand on his neck and looks up at Sasuke saying, "W-What did you do to me" he stutters Sasuke says, "That's called a hickey Naru~" the blonde blushes and says, "Whats that?" He asks before Sasuke grabs Naruto's hand and brings him to the bathroom.

Once they both are in there he turns the light on and Naruto sees a dark pink mark on his neck. His eyes widen and he blushes saying, "W-Why did you mark m-me I'm a h-hybrid remember" Sasuke growls and pins him on the sink saying, "YOUR not just any hybrid your MY hybrid got that" Naruto nods as he blushes.

"Now wanna learn how to do a hickey" Sasuke ask seeing the blonde nod before Sasuke gives him his arm. He says, "keep your mouth on my arm until it turns pink" Naruto nods before grabbing Sasuke's arm and putting his mouth on a part. As he blushes the whole time and at times removing to see the color he finally gets there and he looks at it saying, "It looks gross my do people do this on people" Sasuke chuckles and pats the blondes head saying, "Your way to innocent Naru."

Done. Hope you like it next part coming soon. And sorry for mistakes. 😅