76 pt. 1

Trixie pov:
Today was the day. I thought it would have come sooner but I don't mind, what we went through made us stronger. I felt really good about it, I was a little nervous but I mean that's normal for this kind of thing. I was sure Katya was a nervous wreck across the hall from me too.

We booked 2 rooms. Her and I shared mine last night while the girls stayed in the other. Then this morning she switched. She didn't want to let me go this morning but then I reminded her what day it was and she sprung up and dashed out of there so fast she had to come back and give me a kiss because she forgot.

We were getting married and I couldn't have been more excited. I loved my dress, it was gorgeous. A pale pink form fitting dress to compliment Katya's red suit. We had valentines colours for February which I loved and Katya fake gagged at. I didn't care if it was cheesy I loved it. And I knew Katya secretly did too.

I decided to do my own makeup since I knew I was capable and also knew what I wanted. It's hard to explain to to makeup artist how much I really want. Katya was nervous so she got Violet to do her face. Katya's makeup skills were good but, I was also maybe just a little relieved it was being done by Violet's more refined hands.

"You read to put on your dress?" Amy asked as she finished my last curl. She waited a moment before raking her hands through my hair to make them softer.

"Yeah." I smiled up at her and headed over to the bed where the dress was. I carefully pulled it out of the bag and slipped it on with Amy's help.

"God Trix you look gorgeous." Amy sniffed wiping a tear.

"Thank you Amy, for everything really. I'm so happy I wasn't shitty enough that you weren't here. Thank you for tolerating me." I turned to look at her.

"Oh god Trixie stop I just finished my makeup!" Amy laughed with a sniffle trying to dab her eyes lightly. "You were traumatized Trix it's not your fault and you came back and fixed things, that's all I could ask for." Amy fiddled with my dress smiling up at me.

"Are y'all crying without me?" Pearl came in and smiled. She walked into the room and stopped really looking at me. "Wow Trix you look beautiful."

"Thank you, so do you." I smiled and pulled Pearl into a hug. "Violet did a great job on your face, it matches the dress perfectly."

"Thank you, Katya also looks amazing too so don't worry. Violet is stressed but she's making it work," she laughed, flopping on the bed.

"What about Katya, how is she?" I asked shyly. I knew she was excited but a small part of me was scared she would leave.

"Good. She's so excited and hyper Violet has had to yell at her to sit still I don't know how many times." Pearl chuckled.

"Good." I sighed sitting on the edge of the bed next to pearl.

"What about you Trixie? Are you nervous?" Amy asked.

"A little but, now I know Katya is good so I am too."

—————————

I walked down the isle alone. I didn't have my father or Dane (as if I would ever). Originally I wanted Michelle to walk me but I knew it would break my mom's heart, and we just got on good terms a few months ago, I didn't want to risk it.

The minute I saw Katya my steps faltered a little. She looked amazing in her red suit. Violet did her black smoky eye but added some silver to the lid, keeping her lips their classic red. And Ginger managed to wrangle some twists into the side pieces of her hair, leaving her bangs down. She was a vision, my dream woman.