36

Smut again y'all I think It's gunna get a little kinky again but y'all already knew that.

TRIXIE POV:

Katya and I were on our way to Pearls house warming party. Katya was of course driving and I was sitting beside her in the passenger seat playing with the bottom hem of her dress as she drove. I was nervous to say the least. At the time saying yes to this made sense and I thought I could do it but now that it is actually happening I wish I would've said no. I know Pearl this isn't going to be a small intimate get together its going to be a loud raging fucking party full of drunk assholes.

When we arrived my predictions were right. The house was crowded with people so much so that people were gathering in clumps outside.

" So much for a small get together." Katya mumbled as she took my hand and walked beside me.

" you read my mind." I sighed walking into the building.

The music was so loud that I couldn't even hear myself talk. I also couldn't see because all the lights were off and the only sourse was from a rolling Dollarama discoball. As soon as Katya stepped into the house behind me she gripped my hand tighter like she was afriad to let me go.

We navigated through the house to the kitchen. We got our drinks and went to try and find Pearl or Violet.
We wondered around aimlessly for about an hour with no luck. We ended up finding Amy and talking to her for a while. Her and Katya were caught up in a conversation so I slipped away and went out to the lawn for a cigarette.

" Oh HEy tRiXiE." I heard Violet yell. She was dragging a very nervous Pearl across the lawn.

" oh hey Violet , hey Pearl." I said trying to sound friendly.

" Hi Trix." Pearl mumbled looking down.

" so where's Katya?" Violet slurred clearly very drunk.

" Um inside talking to Amy." I smiled at her.

" wait like Amy as in Amy Doan from highschool?" Pearl asked her head popping up.

" yup." I said nit knowing what else to say. It was to akward to talk to her and hold a conversation. I hate it.

" I didn't know she still lived here?" Pearl questioned shyly.

" Yeah she still does I was just her room mate but now I live with Katya so.. yea anyways she owns SugarPill cosmetics." I said wishing I had Katya with me now.

" oh my god wow she is really doing well for herself." Pearl sighed. " I feel bad foe being such a bitch too her." She sounded reminiscent. " and you Trix, I'm sorry. Even though Kim was fucking woth me too thats no exuse I should have talked to you and we could've worked together or something." She blurted.

I just stood there for a moment opening and closing my mouth like a dish out of water. I didn't know what to say. Why was this easier with Violet? Probably because I don't have an entire 10 years of history with her.

" well I'm gunna go and let you guys talk." Violet said loudly. She kissed Pearl quickly then left heading back for the house.

" Pearl its oka- well it's not okay but I forgive you, I had no idea what Kim was doing untill Katya told me so I can't expect that you knew." I said trying to ease her nervous energy. It was making me nervous.