2

I sat down at my little corner spot and ordered another vodka soda. I was sipping my drink and just watching people around the club. I saw Naomi and Kim on one of the couches on the corner, they had payed a girl for the night to entertain them I think her name was Farrah. She was a young girl who was slim but still had hips, her hair was pink and was in very 40's styled curls. then I saw Pearl and Violet they where a few couches away from Kim and Naomi. they also had a girl entertaining them I think she was Aja. she had very street style fashion and beautiful makeup. both the girls seemed to be okay and looked comfortable so I turned my attention back to my drink.

" Happy birthday country Barbie." a silky Russian voice I recognized whispered in my ear. I turned to look at her as she took a seat beside me. " Martini please" She said not even looking at the bartender.

" so why are you hiding in the corner my dance that bad?" Katya said

" oh no no no it's not that at all I'm just shy, I don't like being the centre of attention is all, you were great." I said stumbling over my words a bit. I wasn't sure if that was the vodka or my nerves but I ignored it.

" so you more of a one on one kinda gal" She said reaching a hand out and twirling my hair in her hand.

" I um, I guess you could say so" I replied hoping this was leading somewhere.

" well congratulations you just won a free private one on one dance with me missy." she said tapping my boot with hers.

" Oh no please its fine." I said. yes I would like a private dance but I feel guilty not paying, this is her job after all.

" I don't need the money honey I just made a bunch, you saw, and openly enjoyed" She said sliding her hand on my shoulder.

" at least let me tip please." I said

" Fine" She said standing up. she offered me her hand helped me up, she kept holding it and guided me up the stairs to the private rooms.

the room was simple and dark but still clean. I walked over and sat on the long couch in the middle of the room. suddenly my hand started getting sweaty again and I was getting nervous.

" First time for this to ?" she asked. I nodded again. " It's okay we'll take it slow just like on stage was that okay?" she a watched me for an answer.

" yea" I whispered.

" okay sit back and relax" She said turning on her own music.

Katya pov:

She was nervous I could tell but I really liked her, it was just something about that cute innocent face that drew me to her. even her shy demeanor was charming.

I started the music and walked over, I sat on her lap and placed my hands around her shoulders. I noticed her hands hovering over my hips, it was cute she was trying to be respectful.

" you can touch me however and wherever okay." I said taking her hands and placing them on my hips. I returned my hands back to her shoulders and started grinding down on her again. she bit her lip and squeezed her eyes shut just at that. Imagine how sensitive she is. slowly she became more comfortable as I danced and started moving her hands all over. she hesitated around my boobs and I nodded. she grabbed them and started kneading them together.

" I want you so bad." She moaned out. not even a second after her eyes shot open and she covered her mouth.

" sorry." She whispered losing all the confidence she had just build up.

" It's okay. I want you too are you okay with that." I said stopping my movements and holding her face.

" do anything you want with me just be slower" She said her face inching closer to mine. then I snapped and connected our lips. her hands flew to my ass and I started grinding again moving my kisses to her neck and letting my hands roam around her perfectly curvy hourglass body. She let out a moan and threw her head back. I could tell she was enjoying this and letting go. She is one of the most timid people I think I've ever seen so seeing her come undone like this was so hot.