57.

KATYA POV:

I pulled up to the driveway of Trixie's old place and hopped out of the car. I didn't even wait for Amy as I sprinted uo the driveway to the door. I threw it open woth a loud bang And ran inside.

" Trixie." I breathed running uo to her and pulling her into a hug.

" Oh so the whore is still around? And you're engaged to her Trixie god what happned to your standards." Kim's voice filled my ears and pulled me out of the moment.

" What the hell is wrong with you!" I whipped around yelling at Kim.

" Katya stop." Trixie grabbed my arm and held me back. " I got this." She said stepping forwards.

" oh so you can fight your own battles now?" Kim mocked.

" Yes, Yes I can." Trixie said stepping towards Kim.

" You know what Kim I've had a real shitty day. My boss laued me off for being gay, my mom is still homophobic and I'm waisting my money on her trying to help her, and now you! The cherry ontop of the chocolate shit sunday that has been my day." Trixie yelled.

" You shouldn't be here! You were to move out a year ago! This place is on the market Kim! You and Naomi can't live here anymore! What you're doing is illegal!" Trixie screamed.

" You deserve all that shit Trixie! Naomi left me because of you, and I became homeless because of you! I lost all my frinds because of you! You and your big fat lying mouth." Kim yelled back.

" It's not my fault people was who you really are Kim! Maybe if you didn't treat people like shit they wouldn't leave you!" Trixie yelled back.

" Your the shitty person here Trixie, the world is giving you a sign, Karma is real and she's coming for you!" Kim screamed.

" you know what give me your fucking keys, I'm done." Trixie ripped the Keys out of Kim's hand. " I'm getting the locks changed next week now get the fuck out!" Trixie yelled stroming out of the house.

She left us all behind stunned. Trixie rarley ever explodes like that, almost never.

" holy shit." Pearl mumbled with wide eyes. She just stood there with her keys in hand and watches Trixie.V.S Kim part 2.

" Katya where the hell is she going." Amy said looking out of the open door.

I walked over and saw Trixie stomping down the street. By now it was dark and cold and all she had was a flimsy dress blazer on.

" What the hell." I mumbled running out of the house after her.

" Trixie, stop Trixie." I called after her finally catching up to her.

She didn't stop though, she kept walking her fast stiff pace sniffing as she did so. Her hand would come to her face and wipe her eyes before shooting back down to her side. She wouldn't even look at me she just started ahead.

" Trixie stop!" I said getting frustrated. I stepped infront of her.

" What Katya." She spat taking me back.

" What do you mean what! I saw what just happened there are you okay?" I asked confused by her tone.

" Like you care." Trixie said trying to walk again.

" What's that supposed to mean!?" I said stopping her.

" YOU DIDN'T FUCKING  ANSWER!" She yelled sobs wracking her body. " I CALLED MY MOM LIKE A FOOL A SOBBED TO HER CALLING HER MOMMY AND THEN HAVING HER PRACTICALLY SPIT IN MY FACE OVER THE PHONE! ALL BECAUSE YOU DID ANSWER!" Trixe ripped herself out of my arms and started walking away from me.

" Trix I'm sorry something came up I was busy!" I yelled after her. I didn't want to guilt her into forgiving me and make her feel worse.

" WHAT THE HELL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME CALLING YOU RIGHT WHEN I SHOULD'VE BEEN WORKING!? AND MORE THAN ONCE!" Trixie yelled stopping in her tracks.

" SHE DIED TRIXIE PRISCILLA DIED! SHE HAD A HEART ATTAK AT WORK AND SHE FUCKING CROAKED, KICKED THE BUCKET, MET THE DEVIL." I screamed sobs finally escaping me.

" I- What!?" Trixie whispered running over to me. I flung myself in her arms as I fell to my knees on the pavement.

She held me in her arms as I cried, this is what I was craving the minute I left the hospital, comfort. The warmth and saftey Trixie's arms provided me.

" I- I'm so sorry Katya I'm so sorry I shouldn't have yelled baby I'm so sorry." Trixie Cried pulling my face closer into her chest.

We just sat there for a while, on the cool pavement in the middle of the night crying. It felt good though, to let it all out and hold eachother.

" why did you go to the house Trix?" I sniffled into her chest.

" I- you didn't answer and my mom was awful and my mind just blanked I- I- nobody I could think of was around and I just needed space. I didn't mean to worry you, my phone was dead." Trixie said her voice thick with tears.

" It's okay baby." I soothed sitting up. " Its okay." I took her face in my hands and kissed her.

" I love you." She whispered staring into my glassy eyes with her own.

" I love you too." I hugged her again.

Today was tough, but as long as we have eachother we can get through it...atleast thats what I like to belive.

A/N

Another chapter cus I flet bad for the long break. I rlly do like this story and will finish it eventually but right now I have like 0% motivation and energy. All my energy is currently going towards me graduating and passing the awful math course I decided I kust HAD to take. I'm rlly just trying to go day to day without having a full meltdown infront of my math teacher who btw scares the ever living shit out of me.

Thank all u guys for ur kind messages I rlly appreciate it :))