1

Trixie pov:

Today was my birthday. I hate my birthday. It's not that I have any trauma surrounding it, it's just all the unnecessary attention. I would rather blend into the backround and keep to myself then stand out. Being seen means your open to criticism and judgment and I honestly don't have the heart to deal with that. I'm so emotional its crazy, literally I will cry at the drop of a hat.

" TRIXIE" kim said appearing in the doorway.

" oh umm yea." I said shaking my head.

" girl did you not hear me I called you like a thousand times." Kim said annoyed walking over were I was sitting. She placed her hands on my shoulders and looked at me through the vanity mirror.

" sorry I was just thinking." I said turning to look at her.

" well thinking isn't going to get you out of going tonight so start getting ready!" She said rolling her eyes and  patting my shoulder.

I groaned in response and turned back to my mirror. Kim is basically my sister but we are polar opposites. She is popular and outgoing and I'm shy and quite. I know she is doing this to push me out of my comfort zone but I like my comfort zone, it's comfortable.
With that last thought I sighed and started getting ready. I did my usual eyeliner but I decided to spice it up with blue eyeshadow instead of brown. After that I applied a nude lip and went to my closet to get dressed.I slipped into a hot pink fit and flair dress paired with some cowboy boots. I did my usual big lose curls. I had mountains of blonde hair so I usually curl it and hope for the best. I gave myself a final look over and headed downstairs to the girls.

" Oh my god TRIXIEEEE!!" You look amazing! Kim said a little too nicely pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

" ugh yes girl country couture." Pearl said with a smile.

" okay lets go." Kim said pulling me to the car. We sat in the front while Pearl and her girlfriend Violet sat in the back. I liked Violet she was nice, sometimes a little stand-off-ish but she was great to Pearl so I didn't mind.

" Naomi is going to meet us there okay Trix" Kim said smiling at the mention of her girlfriend.

" sounds good." I replied. The closer to the club we got the more nervous I was. It was going to be loud and crowded and just too much. I just wanted to stay home and read maybe eat a piece of cake. But Kim forced me and there was no backing out now considering Kim just parked the car at the club.

" lets go ladies." Kim said getting out. Everyone rushed out leaving me behind.

I follwed behind her, Pearl, and Violet trying to delay my entrace into the stuffy building. It only worked for a minute and then I was pulled into the club. It was fairly dark with the only real lights coming from the stage and the disco ball on the ceiling. I took a look around and found the bar, I took a seat in th back corner and ordered a vodka soda. I stayed in my little spot for a while untill Kim and Naomi tracked me down.

" happy birthday girl." Naomi said pulling me into a hug.

" thank you." I said.

" lets go to the stage they have some crazy Russian stripper who is supposed to be insanely flexible as the main act tonight." Kim said pulling me off my seat.

" excuse us birthday girl coming through, move out of the way it's her birthday." Kim said pushing through the crowd. I covered my face with my had and followed behind Kim and Naomi. When we finally stopped shoving people we were right at the front middle if the stage.

" I'm so excited! What about you Trix?" Naomi asked shouting over the music.

" yea totally." I said. I was excited really but also scared I haven't really done allot of this kind of stuff.